The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Bruh, don’t nobody care about the positives of your program, this is for shyt talking. But i will also say this, shyt that keeps coming out about your program is terrible, who cares that you got a top 5 class, oooo again, so what, it don’t mean shyt if you don’t beat that team in Tuscaloosa. There is nothing to envy in lsu, there is nothing spectacular going on in Baton Rouge, that the next school has or does, can you quit this underdog whoa as me shyt, yes you won in 19 it’s over move on
giphy.gif

We did our thing in 2019 and bout to have a bounce back year. We gonna be good in all sports this year, but there is a very big elephant in the room....
Regardless of what anybody feels about LSU, this sexual assault thing isn't good, and is bigger than the typical back and forth that goes on in this thread. These aren't gold digging white women either. We aren't even doing anything about it either. Just doing just enough to keep on keeping on hoping it goes away. What do we even do if there's another accusation? At some point, NCAA is gonna have to hit us where it hurts, so they won't be held liable.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bruh, don’t nobody care about the positives of your program, this is for shyt talking. But i will also say this, shyt that keeps coming out about your program is terrible, who cares that you got a top 5 class, oooo again, so what, it don’t mean shyt if you don’t beat that team in Tuscaloosa. There is nothing to envy in lsu, there is nothing spectacular going on in Baton Rouge, that the next school has or does, can you quit this underdog whoa as me shyt, yes you won in 19 it’s over move on
You can look at every school and shyt is goin on, y’all be running in here to post some recycle article with no new info just cuz it’s LSU

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yikes two times
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

We did our thing in 2019 and bout to have a bounce back year. We gonna be good in all sports this year, but there is a very big elephant in the room....
Regardless of what anybody feels about LSU, this sexual assault thing isn't good, and is bigger than the typical back and forth that goes on in this thread. These aren't gold digging white women either. We aren't even doing anything about it either. Just doing just enough to keep on keeping on hoping it goes away. What do we even do if there's another accusation? At some point, NCAA is gonna have to hit us where it hurts, so they won't be held liable.

That’s the biggest thing about this, like this is some shyt going on, including running that black lady in the recruiting department away. I got no dog in this lsu fight, but burying your head in the sand/turning a blind eye is not the answer

You can look at every school and shyt is goin on, y’all be running in here to post some recycle article with no new info just cuz it’s LSU

Rando stories of nikkas fukking up, and systemic multi level fukking up is something entirely different, you have no ties to that team other than you like it, you aren’t an alumni you aren’t a former football player, why would you be so invested that you upset nikkas posting about the shenanigans going on at that school, and ain’t shyt old, more and more stories keep coming up. And what’s funny you keep posting shyt about the 2019 team but you feel like well don’t post our misgivings be they old or new :francis:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
tenor.gif

That’s the biggest thing about this, like this is some shyt going on, including running that black lady in the recruiting department away. I got no dog in this lsu fight, but burying your head in the sand/turning a blind eye is not the answer

Rando stories of nikkas fukking up, and systemic multi level fukking up is something entirely different, you have no ties to that team other than you like it, you aren’t an alumni you aren’t a former football player, why would you be so invested that you upset nikkas posting about the shenanigans going on at that school, and ain’t shyt old, more and more stories keep coming up. And what’s funny you keep posting shyt about the 2019 team but you feel like well don’t post our misgivings be they old or new :francis:
Who said I wasn’t an alumni? And yo last sentence says a lot y’all be feeling some type of way about the positive shyt that y’all feel compelled to post something negative or get all giddy when something happens. If a school like Arkansas was dealing with the negative y’all wouldn’t have the same energy.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Who said I wasn’t an alumni? And yo last sentence says a lot y’all be feeling some type of way about the positive shyt that y’all feel compelled to post something negative or get all giddy when something happens. If a school like Arkansas was dealing with the negative y’all wouldn’t have the same energy.

nikka i posted on here and the Loic Instagram page about how Arkansas supported lou holtz and how he’s a scumbag, I’m not giddy to post a school having systemic issues, but we gon post it, and nikka you ain’t no alum of LSU maybe suno :mjlol:

My size 12 on your 2 win necks :lolbron:

you ain’t no 12 them little feet of yours