The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
E54gL4WXIAAG_gh

:mjcry: Word to Sha’Carri
Am I reading this wrong cause didn't Honey Badger like repeatedly piss hot on drug testing yet it took near the end for him to get suspended? If anything, shorty went to the right school cause I'm sure this wasn't her first time

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Am I reading this wrong cause didn't Honey Badger like repeatedly piss hot on drug testing yet it took near the end for him to get suspended? If anything, shorty went to the right school cause I'm sure this wasn't her first time
I got mixed feelings about this…. Whatever we are doing, whether right or wrong, is more strict than schools we typically recruit against, but let’s not act like these dudes ain’t fail 100 tests before getting suspended. I mean if I fail a test, I would at least try to pass one before smoking again.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
And you can find people that think it was an OPI on that play too, you can see Chase pushing Seth before jumping :gucci: Idc what you consider that play as being, if a CB allows your WR1 to get off two catches in an 80+ play game, he had a great day

Stingley gave up that number of catches on one drive vs Seth
You full of shyt I rewatched that game, Noah was in Marshall 70% of the game, Marshall was coming off a leg injury and still was getting by him, Chase was mostly being covered by 23 who he was owning all night. The few times Noah did cover a him he was beating him on his route

look @ 21:46 minute mark where he’s covering Chase Noah tries to jam Chase and Chase brushes him off and Burrow misses him on a potential big play, then Chase beats him for a 19 yard reception when Noah was holding the whole route, then they put 23 on a Chase and Chase does what he’s does and on the next play Terrace shyts on Noah on a TD

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
E54gL4WXIAAG_gh

:mjcry: Word to Sha’Carri
Look at the players we’ve lost, Honey Badger, Arik Gilbert, Kelvin Joseph, Dare Rosenthal and we almost lost Elias Ricks. It’s really ridiculous, Dare I felt could have been a top 100 pick if he had a good year, and Gilbert was at the very least goin to be our 2nd best receiver.

edit: forgot Kriston Fulton missed a year from this and Savion Smith was kicked off the team for weed

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That dude is a beast.
I dont watch too much Arkansas but when I did that cat was making major plays all game all over the field. He gon be a 1st rounder fo sho

Yes, every time i caught a game or highlight, that nikka was making plays

:ufdup: None of your shenanigans this Saturday, don’t make me call mrs Smitty to add to your honey do list