The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

tenor.gif

Funny enough, I never felt like we were in danger of losing that game

i think if they score on that int or the drive following, then you looking at a different game, that fumble caused a mental and point set back. Because their offense was moving the ball, y’all was having trouble stopping them, but it was a deficit

shyt is insane. When you have schools like Oklahoma and Ohio State that are ALWAYS up then schools like USC and Texas never have an excuse to be down longer than a year or two at a time :snoop:

Dog it’s frustrating, there are some schools that just reload, and others that flounder

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
tenor.gif

i think if they score on that int or the drive following, then you looking at a different game, that fumble caused a mental and point set back. Because their offense was moving the ball, y’all was having trouble stopping them, but it was a deficit

Dog it’s frustrating, there are some schools that just reload, and others that flounder
Them nikkas straight up froze up after whoever from their offense tee'd off on the interceptor

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Dude slipped on that cat chit field yall got...very impressive. Only thing of note I see is the one of many holdings that wasn't called :unimpressed:
There was a PI called on Noah goofy he tried to tackle Marshall before he could Moss him but Terrace too strong

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
There was a PI called on Noah goofy he tried to tackle Marshall before he could Moss him but Terrace too strong
And you can find people that think it was an OPI on that play too, you can see Chase pushing Seth before jumping :gucci: Idc what you consider that play as being, if a CB allows your WR1 to get off two catches in an 80+ play game, he had a great day

Stingley gave up that number of catches on one drive vs Seth