The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:dahell: Gus kept them nikkas relevant and good for the most part while having to compete with one of if not the greatest Dynasty in CFB history and being the only team that could beat them consistently.

:camby:

LSU & UGA have been elite during Bama’s run. No excuses. They’re SEC royalty. Relevant isn’t good enough for a program like Auburn. You either win or you don’t, especially while claiming to be a reason why the SEC is a powerhouse.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

LSU & UGA have been elite during Bama’s run. No excuses. They’re SEC royalty. Relevant isn’t good enough for a program like Auburn. You either win or you don’t, especially while claiming to be a reason why the SEC is a powerhouse.
Shoulda just gave him the camby and kept it moving breh :mjlol:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Auburn and our little bro out in Carolina produced the only watchable nattys since Bama backdoored into that game :francis: makes you think

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

LSU was elite in 2011 & 2019. Thats it.

UGA just became elite under Kirby the last 3-4 years or so.

Auburn plays all 3 of those teams EVERY season along with usually a strong OOC opponent to start. They would then have to most likely turn right around and play UGA again, Like in 2017 after they smacked up both #1 UGA and #1 Alabama. Tell me another team that could've done that in 2 out of 3 weeks....

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Auburn and our little bro out in Carolina produced the only watchable nattys since Bama backdoored into that game :francis: makes you think

What you mean by that

They didn’t get snubbed, shouldn’t have choked to shytty Iowa State on the road :yeshrug:

teams all catch a rando L but they deserved a shot

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They didn’t get snubbed, shouldn’t have choked to shytty Iowa State on the road :yeshrug:
OkSt had 2, arguably 3 wins better than Alabama’s best, had an overall tougher schedule from me just looking at the schedules right now. Not to mention the narrative perspective of Alabama already losing to LSU. They deserved the spot more to me

Silkk

Daps

OkSt getting snubbed killed college football

What you mean by that

teams all catch a rando L but they deserved a shot

Watched this a couple weeks ago to refresh my memory of everything. Had completely forgot that OKST blew the doors off OU in Bedlam that year.

Alabama was clearly the best team that year and probably had the best defense i've ever seen tbh.....But them nikkas lost at home to LSU and should have been out. I still blame Les Miles dumbass for saying he wanted the rematch.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LSU was elite in 2011 & 2019. Thats it.

UGA just became elite under Kirby the last 3-4 years or so.

Auburn plays all 3 of those teams EVERY season along with usually a strong OOC opponent to start. They would then have to most likely turn right around and play UGA again, Like in 2017 after they smacked up both #1 UGA and #1 Alabama. Tell me another team that could've done that in 2 out of 3 weeks....

bro I ain’t trying to hear all them excuses :mjlol:

like I said, you either win, or you don’t.

You a USC fan right? Would you be contempt with just beating your rival every few years, or being in the playoffs?

Silkk

Daps
bro I ain’t trying to hear all them excuses :mjlol:

like I said, you either win, or you don’t.

You a USC fan right? Would you be contempt with just beating your rival every few years, or being in the playoffs?
Those aren't excuses, Auburn has the toughest schedule nationally probably year in and year out now.

And right now i'd be contempt just being able to stay on the field with Alabama :heh:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Watched this a couple weeks ago to refresh my memory of everything. Had completely forgot that OKST blew the doors off OU in Bedlam that year.

Alabama was clearly the best team that year and probably had the best defense i've ever seen tbh.....But them nikkas lost at home to LSU and should have been out. I still blame Les Miles dumbass for saying he wanted the rematch.

Also beat a then top 10 A&M in College Station and a KSU that finished top 15 themselves. Alabama won their games convincingly but they got the (then elite) Arkansas win….and a win over a mid Penn St team. SEC pulled those bullshyt strings where they give us a pity ranking before the Iron Bowl when we suck (we had just lost by 30 to UGA), so that was technically a ranked win :francis:

NCAA values a loss and subjective opinions over wins, that’s the most frustrating part, and on a non troll tip, what has allowed other blue bloods to keep taking playoff spots when they ain’t deserve it

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

OkSt getting snubbed killed college football

I already know what team and year you talking bout. Got ptsd over this.

Truth be told though. That little resume don't mean nothing when you lose to Iowa State.

Bama was one of the top two teams that year and deserved to be in that game.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I already know what team and year you talking bout. Got ptsd over this.

Truth be told though. That little resume don't mean nothing when you lose to Iowa State.

Bama was one of the top two teams that year and deserved to be in that game.

it was no need for a rematch