Endless tracks for this train
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
By who? The ACA? :mjlol:

Nah, I’m not apart of either of those, it’s not like they look out for black chiropractors

Nah I’m Loic mafia and the goon squad will pull up in the A team van will catch you on your way to the gas station and have you and @smitty22 in getmo

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nah, I’m not apart of either of those, it’s not like they look out for black chiropractors

Nah I’m Loic mafia and the goon squad will pull up in the A team van will catch you on your way to the gas station and have you and @smitty22 in getmo

LOIC Mafia don't respect the geneva convention :birdman:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is why God cursed Trae for all that damn flopping :unimpressed: you Georgia nikkas don’t know respect

:dead:
Auburn cool with me. Gus ran y’all into mediocrity though. I be rooting for y’all boys every time y’all play against UGA

Wide receiver room :mjlit:

nikka talking bout zone 6 but went to Lambert :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
oh damn :snoop: my bad

I see the state of Georgia been good to y’all boys. If GA kids don’t go to GA Tech then I like seeing them take their talents elsewhere besides UGA :wow:

No need to apologize for not knowing. No one pays them hoes from Columbus no mind. Zone 6 sounds like a domestic violence hotline to call. Which would make more sense.. bein OSU and all. :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:dead:
Auburn cool with me. Gus ran y’all into mediocrity though.
:dahell: Gus kept them nikkas relevant and good for the most part while having to compete with one of if not the greatest Dynasty in CFB history and being the only team that could beat them consistently.