The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Who would’ve made more money?

2008 Tim Tebow or 2013 Johnny Manziel?

Johnny Football, dude was a human highlight reel and his folks had bread, so i imagine they could set up some different avenues on top of his natural earning ability

Rashan Gary

lies and you a lawyer you supposed to not lie :smh:

Incoming “I wish we did but we don’t do that :damn:“ post from trust me in 3....2...1...

@Trust Me you can trust him it’s in his name

SMU flipped a 5 star WR from Oklahoma

:patrice:

Pony up :mjlit:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

Ryan Day, or he’s simply eating off the table Urban built ?? Because nothing strikes me as day has the wherewithal or charisma to pull a recruit on the fence, i think the people under him do a good job, i also think he’s getting too much of the credit for their work on the trail

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Ryan Day, or he’s simply eating off the table Urban built ?? Because nothing strikes me as day has the wherewithal or charisma to pull a recruit on the fence, i think the people under him do a good job, i also think he’s getting too much of the credit for their work on the trail
Stop

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

no it’s a point there

I felt the hurt in his post :to:

nah no hurt there

I mean, was Urban eating off the Zook or Tressel plate? I’d gladly call him a fraud if he was a Coker or Orgeron type. The system is ready made but you need more than brand recognition to get croots to sign an LOI

Urban knew since Florida he had to get sec level kids to his program, for gods sake zook had 3 star kids from rando states as starters at Florida, you don’t win at Florida without Florida talent.
The sweater vest got the ball rolling, at osu but when urban got there, their level of recruit got markedly better overall, Day stepped in a ready made machine, with good recruiters already on the book, he just has to keep winning and it’s going to keep making its own gravy, so if we being honest here, anything about the Gerber baby (Day) strike you as a recruiter that’s bringing home the bacon on recruits that are on the fence ?? I’ve seen his interviews and body language he has the personality of paint drying. I’m not saying he’s doing nothing but if we betting on those could go any way kids it ain’t a nikka giving credit to day

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
no it’s a point there

nah no hurt there

Urban knew since Florida he had to get sec level kids to his program, for gods sake zook had 3 star kids from rando states as starters at Florida, you don’t win at Florida without Florida talent.
The sweater vest got the ball rolling, at osu but when urban got there, their level of recruit got markedly better overall, Day stepped in a ready made machine, with good recruiters already on the book, he just has to keep winning and it’s going to keep making its own gravy, so if we being honest here, anything about the Gerber baby (Day) strike you as a recruiter that’s bringing home the bacon on recruits that are on the fence ?? I’ve seen his interviews and body language he has the personality of paint drying. I’m not saying he’s doing nothing but if we betting on those could go any way kids it ain’t a nikka giving credit to day
Cooper recruited better than Tress. By all accounts recruits love him and where the program is and going. Of course there are things in place Urban brought to OSU but his era is over. Day is recruiting better than Urban did when he was here. That’s just fact.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Cooper recruited better than Tress. By all accounts recruits love him and where the program is and going. Of course there are things in place Urban brought to OSU but his era is over. Day is recruiting better than Urban did when he was here. That’s just fact.

:yeshrug: I feel like it could be just putting the cherry on top, but i hear you, i won’t fight you on that