The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would USC work as an independent school?

“I’ve said that a million times. They’re bigger than the PAC-12,” he told 247Sports during a recent interview. “Yes, they should go independent. They don’t need the PAC-12. They are way beyond the PAC-12.” “I’m sorry, they don’t need to be in Oregon State’s TV rights world. They don’t need to be in Washington State’s orbit. They should be independent just like Notre Dame and cut their own deal,” Plaschke

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
would USC work as an independent school?

they gotta get good again, and usually usc gets it’s push when they are really good otherwise folks aint stuntin usc and then how do they get a good tv deal

With a 12 team playoff and the NIL a couple teams could pull it off.

the biggest issue is tv deals to get the money, and games because so many teams have locked schedules 5-15 years down the line

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

This NIL shyt has been the most positive thing to happen to CFB in about a year or so :ehh:

I saw this shyt back when and I still don't know what it means other than being a logo

but breh was probably one of the better freshman RBs in the game, and dog carried the squad on top of getting hurt. Hope he gets all the money he can, word to Marcus Lattimore

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
He playing this season?

Its July Now. nikkas can just commit whenever they want now? :dahell:
They always could. Just that almost everyone decides to sign the LOI in December or February. But you’ve never HAD to sign a LOI. He’ll be in camp in August.