The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You must been listening to @Trust Me “ this is our year podcast”

It’s always our year, you can trust, @Trust Me now if the football team manages to not follow through that’s on them :ufdup:

Car he was in was shot at 50 times ... smdh

:merchant: Good gawd

it’s not just about football, LSU as a whole puts out more polarizing athletes than anyone, look at the Olympics

01fabc1fb04e559d8970f72faed7b7dd.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Who would’ve made more money?

2008 Tim Tebow or 2013 Johnny Manziel?
Manziel deffo woulda been sponsored by OVO. Idk if he would've made more money but he would've had the most clout we'd ever see or ever will see

edit: this was prime OVO/Drizzy time too. nikka would've had a custom home jersey with the black and gold owl on it....why the fukk we ain't have this 8 years ago man :sadbron::damn::damn:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Manziel deffo woulda been sponsored by OVO. Idk if he would've made more money but he would've had the most clout we'd ever see or ever will see

edit: this was prime OVO/Drizzy time too. nikka would've had a custom home jersey with the black and gold owl on it....why the fukk we ain't have this 8 years ago man :sadbron::damn::damn:

Yeah, Manziel was a legit celebrity in college, had Floyd betting big bucks on him, Drake watching his game, it was crazy. Tebow would’ve made big bank doing speaking engagements at churches and other events but JohnnyxOVO would’ve created so much fukkery in 2013 :dead: I could just imagine Drake annoying all them rednecks at SEC games :pachaha:.