The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@Sauce Dab @Rigby.

What the hell is going on with recruiting in Auburn? We are in July and only 3 committed. How many scholarships you guys got this year? Do you think this new staff is going to play the portal and that's why numbers are so low?
I mean I know off rip that some of the gets from this now-previous cycle are gonna count against the class you're referencing. I don't follow the minutia too much on that stuff anymore, but I believe they put a lot behind the portal and getting this class established, and they're pretty much kicking the can, trying to maximize the 2023 (?) class. That's really their first one with how little got done during the prev staff in recruiting.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I mean I know off rip that some of the gets from this now-previous cycle are gonna count against the class you're referencing. I don't follow the minutia too much on that stuff anymore, but I believe they put a lot behind the portal and getting this class established, and they're pretty much kicking the can, trying to maximize the 2023 (?) class. That's really their first one with how little got done during the prev staff in recruiting.

Tank will have good year with Bobo calling plays. Nix more than likely will have a short leash, I think Bobo will probably give Finley a shot early.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Sauce Dab @Rigby.

What the hell is going on with recruiting in Auburn? We are in July and only 3 committed. How many scholarships you guys got this year? Do you think this new staff is going to play the portal and that's why numbers are so low?
Current staff won’t make any major moves until games actually get played. Also they taking a lot of guys in the portal, especially ones with 3+ years of eligibility left

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Tank will have good year with Bobo calling plays. Nix more than likely will have a short leash, I think Bobo will probably give Finley a shot early.
That’s unrelated to the previous post breh, but this season should be fine I’m not too concerned. 7-5/8-4 thing