The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Can finally take a ride on the Gus Bus without dealing with you punk ass Auburn fans :dame:

@DropTopDoc You got just as many teams as I do, You coming jump on this bih while we still boarding or what? :mjlit:

That’s a negative, look between Oregon being almost there and not getting over the hump and Michigan being light years behind Osu I’m good i need no more stress

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not a conspiracy theorist but if I was this is definitely one of the go to games I would point to lol

Even watching now I have no idea how LSU pulled this one out

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@Killah Ray @Illin Degenerate @UserNameless

Based on his time here before I trust this man recruiting (I also trusted Muschamp, but he couldn't get Saturday right).

He presents better than Mussy that’s for sure. We’ll see how things continue to go on the recruiting trail , and more importantly what game day looks like … not asking for much at this point . Just wanna be competitive again and appear competent in ALL three phases .

that seriously can’t be too much to ask :why:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@UserNameless @Killah Ray @Illin Degenerate

Yeah, we were dumpster fire last season. I just think he lost the team when he started Hill at QB although we beat the team from Alabama it was a lost season. Coming in I believe we have a Top 3 RBs stable (Lloyd, White and Harris) in the SEC and top 5 OL unit this year season along with our Edge Rushers/DL being Top 5 on defense all in the SEC. Now on the back end we're probably at the bottom of the SEC on the DBs chart ( although getting Karon Prunty helps us a lot), if we're not at the bottom with WRs, the SEC teams worse than us must have offensive linemen split out wide lol. Also, I'm not really sold on Luke Doty anymore. I think we have a very interesting season ahead of us that could have us at the bottom again or we could be top 3 in the SEC East.

I like the recruiting at the safety position from the staff. That was the position that Muschamp coached hands on but he never recruited a kid that was a true safety other than (dikkerson).