The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Come to think of it, why can't ea sports just bring the ncaa game back with nothing but fake players, no "likeness" of ratings, random height/weights, random hometowns etc. and just run the entire game as dynasty?

Give us the achools, logos, confs, bowls, etc but just 100% dynasty.

Recruiting and dynasty is the most used part. Nobody is just running exhibition games all day

sounds too much like a bright idea, why do that

Ed is done

depends on LSU’s want to to get rid of him

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

@satam55 @Numpsay @dtownreppin214 how good this Duncanville squad? Whats the deets on them

Normally one of the best teams in the state, but they have lost a lot of talent to graduation the last couple of years so not sure how good they’ll be this year. Probably would have been a better game a couple years ago.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Normally one of the best teams in the state, but they have lost a lot of talent to graduation the last couple of years so not sure how good they’ll be this year. Probably would have been a better game a couple years ago.

They will re-up especially since its a big game. They will get a bunch of transfers, that is what they do in Florida anyways.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

@satam55 @Numpsay @dtownreppin214 how good this Duncanville squad? Whats the deets on them

They will re-up especially since its a big game. They will get a bunch of transfers, that is what they do in Florida anyways.

They will re-load like usual. Oline will run 6'5, 300+, dline 6'4, 250+. On the hoof they are the most impressive looking team in TX. Last year's team had 15+ players listed 6'4 above. But they are young at the skill positions and I'm not sure who is QB this year. I think @Texas2step step pop is Coach Samples. Any insight bro?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Come to think of it, why can't ea sports just bring the ncaa game back with nothing but fake players, no "likeness" of ratings, random height/weights, random hometowns etc. and just run the entire game as dynasty?

Give us the achools, logos, confs, bowls, etc but just 100% dynasty.

Recruiting and dynasty is the most used part. Nobody is just running exhibition games all day

If they would’ve did that from the start and not make the Auburn QB have the #2 jersey and be 6’6” 240, we might still have the NCAA game today :heh:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Ed is done

Everybody just keep waiting for the NCAA to drop that hammer. LSU just keep on going like nothing is even wrong. Our basketball coach is on tape talking to an FBI informant about dropping bags. Boosters ciphering money out of a children’s hospital. Women getting put in the Cobra clutch… the news and social media be like :damn:… NCAA be like :yeshrug:

And the charges against Guice just got dismissed.

If it was a school like Memphis State, they would have burned this shyt to the ground by now.

Think about Florida around 2006-2009… did anything happen to them?

What does it take to take down an SEC school? :jbhmm:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If they would’ve did that from the start and not make the Auburn QB have the #2 jersey and be 6’6” 240, we might still have the NCAA game today :heh:

True. But according to the letter of the law, they weren't doing anything wrong.

When that happened they should've just scrambled all the numbers, attributes. Or just give them nikkas random names. Instead of Cam Newton, he's Ricky Gerfina. :mjlol:

I mean, even still, if they game cost $60, I'll pay $70 if the other $10 goes into a pool to pay the players.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Everybody just keep waiting for the NCAA to drop that hammer. LSU just keep on going like nothing is even wrong. Our basketball coach is on tape talking to an FBI informant about dropping bags. Boosters ciphering money out of a children’s hospital. Women getting put in the Cobra clutch… the news and social media be like :damn:… NCAA be like :yeshrug:

And the charges against Guice just got dismissed.

If it was a school like Memphis State, they would have burned this shyt to the ground by now.

Think about Florida around 2006-2009… did anything happen to them?

What does it take to take down an SEC school? :jbhmm:

Not be the usual suspect (auburn Bama, LSU, Florida, uga) the rest of them schools getting the hammer, while them get love taps

Other than chuck all I see is a bum and some racist peckerwoods :ld:

bush and shoelace :francis: