The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@No Sleep 3rd in East would be a WIN! That’s pretty much where we are with it at this point . :manny:
I expect more middling from a record standpoint , but I wouldn’t care as much if the on-the-field play shows promise.

Oh yeah, thing is Tennessee should be down with all the transfers and the new staff, I don't come into the season expecting to lose to Kentucky(who has been kicking our ass recently), Vandy, or Mizzou. I've saw crazy things happen in Athens also. Florida, it depends on if they bring both teams to Cola.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Troy gotta get back to being a giant killer

I think the weirdest part of that game is that there was pretty minimal coverage. Orgeron was depicted as being on the verge of being fired after (then obviously, somehow comes back vs Auburn and pulls a 10 win season out his ass lol) but other than that, shyt kept pushing. I wouldn’t have even known aside from it being the week before we played and my homeboy was the cameraman for the Trojans

I don’t think they were a “giant killer”, but they at least had 3rd best status in the state secured for a handful of years

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
New stadium they just built on campus is so nice and should help with recruiting, fan/booster interest, etc

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How the fukk does Boise get on Tier 2 :mjlol:

They weren’t as hot in the back half of the decade but lookin at just our current and their former coach’s tenure, he was like top 3 in winning percentage over the past 6 years. Petersen had them even higher than that

I would have more of a problem with Oregon being in a higher tier than Auburn, PSU, UCF or Wisconsin. Those should all be in the same spot. LSU probably should be too but I guess that natty season is the divider

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
BSU is literally the father of all these G5s popping up, and been at least top 3 amongst all of em for almost 15 straight years. MWC or not, that’s insane

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I think the weirdest part of that game is that there was pretty minimal coverage. Orgeron was depicted as being on the verge of being fired after (then obviously, somehow comes back vs Auburn and pulls a 10 win season out his ass lol) but other than that, shyt kept pushing. I wouldn’t have even known aside from it being the week before we played and my homeboy was the cameraman for the Trojans

I don’t think they were a “giant killer”, but they at least had 3rd best status in the state secured for a handful of years

Maybe giant killer was a stretch but they had the reputation of being a team you didn’t want to play, they beat Mizzou, Oklahoma State, LSU, Nebraska, and managed to give Ohio State a game in Columbus.

Neal Brown left. He maxed them out. It ain’t happening no more

Yeah, Neal managed to keep that culture that Larry Blakeney left but hasn’t felt the same since he left. UAB has actually been better than them the last couple of years.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How you have these two mofos in the backfield at the same time and not score shyt on Alabama at home :francis: