LSU almost got beat by Troy in 08 and still lost to them 9 years later :ld:
:umad:
ulm-rolled.jpg

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I think the weirdest part of that game is that there was pretty minimal coverage. Orgeron was depicted as being on the verge of being fired after (then obviously, somehow comes back vs Auburn and pulls a 10 win season out his ass lol) but other than that, shyt kept pushing. I wouldn’t have even known aside from it being the week before we played and my homeboy was the cameraman for the Trojans

I don’t think they were a “giant killer”, but they at least had 3rd best status in the state secured for a handful of years
It wasn’t really an upset. Troy won cause they were the better team. They finished 11-2 that year.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I'm looking at some stuff on the Big 10 and now I have to ask this. Is CJ Stroud the best QB in the league already?

@DropTopDoc @smitty22 @MustafaSTL @Trust Me

i haven’t seen a qb get this much hype in a while, he can spin the bean, and in that vertical offense he would shine, he won’t come into much conflict til the his last couple games and playoffs, the question is can he be patient and wait his turn

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
i haven’t seen a qb get this much hype in a while, he can spin the bean, and in that vertical offense he would shine, he won’t come into much conflict til the his last couple games and playoffs, the question is can he be patient and wait his turn

Reason I asked is because it's some trash QBs in the Big 10. Mertz maybe the best but his last few games last season he stunk it up.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
New stadium they just built on campus is so nice and should help with recruiting, fan/booster interest, etc

Meh uab has a better degree, and the program is shinning

How you have these two mofos in the backfield at the same time and not score shyt on Alabama at home :francis:

hard headed ass coaches

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Reason I asked is because it's some trash QBs in the Big 10. Mertz maybe the best but his last few games last season he stunk it up.

It’s trash all over tbh it’s only a couple qbs thats worth a damn all conferences included, and usually the best nfl qbs come out of left field not traditional powers