The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Nah, If its 12 teams they’ll be aight. If any conference champ doesn’t finish in the top 12 they deserve to be left out. fukk em.

This shyt is going to be HORRIBLE for the regular season though :snoop:

SEC Championship game instantly becomes meaningless.

Ohio State would have to lose 3x to be out, Same with Clemson. Bama would need 5 losses to miss out :skip:

4 seed already gets their ass beat in most years, shyt is gonna be even worse now.

I just think it’ll help the AAC because a lot of their programs are in major metro areas and recruiting hot beds.

You’re right though, this still helps the SEC and Big Ten and Clemson more than anybody, this isn’t gonna get Coastal Carolina a National Title and it won’t spread recruiting out that much, I mean look at College Basketball, they have a 68 team tournament but Duke and Kentucky still gets the top talent every year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just think it’ll help the AAC because a lot of their programs are in major metro areas and recruiting hot beds.

You’re right though, this still helps the SEC and Big Ten and Clemson more than anybody, this isn’t gonna get Coastal Carolina a National Title and it won’t spread recruiting out that much, I mean look at College Basketball, they have a 68 team tournament but Duke and Kentucky still gets the top talent every year.
Yeah…and plus its much easier to pull up a one off upset in CBB than it is CFB. Teams gonna be getting they asses slaughtered in the first few rounds.

Silkk

Daps
This Georgia offseason hype feels exactly how it did after 07….

For good reason cause even im thinking they should have zero problems aside from Clemson. Still got the measuring stick out west though and nothing means shyt until they get past that. :francis:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This Georgia offseason hype feels exactly how it did after 07….

For good reason cause even im thinking they should have zero problems aside from Clemson. Still got the measuring stick out west though and nothing means shyt until they get past that. :francis:

Really I’ve heard the same talk about UGA since 2nd & 26, may be a bit different because they possibly have a modern offense now but it’s been UGA’s year for 4 years now, not a single chip.

LSU & Georgia both have “meaningless” SEC titles due to Bama taking the one that really matters away from them :bryan:

2017 Iron Bowl didn’t matter either :wow:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Y’all think the Playoff expansion will hurt the Pac-12 in the long run? Cause the AAC bout to eat.

nah

Nah, If its 12 teams they’ll be aight. If any conference champ doesn’t finish in the top 12 they deserve to be left out. fukk em.

This shyt is going to be HORRIBLE for the regular season though :snoop:

SEC Championship game instantly becomes meaningless.

Ohio State would have to lose 3x to be out, Same with Clemson. Bama would need 5 losses to miss out :skip:

4 seed already gets their ass beat in most years, shyt is gonna be even worse now.

the regular season was always relegated to the games against teams with a pulse, hell your only hope during them in conference games against usual doormats was fukkery, and frankly the only reason nikkas want to see the other match ups in the 12 seed, because somebody gon get caught slipping and get they ass knocked off, and some of these programs gon get caught by the right scheme and have the key injuries and that team gon bless them

I think we are past the days of kids needing to see schools to know, if the aac is going after you and that’s your best offer it’s a reason you getting those type of offers, i assure you top level talent ain’t going damn why i ain’t go to Tulsa instead of Norman, if only i seen Tulsa on tv more

Silkk

Daps
Really I’ve heard the same talk about UGA since 2nd & 26, may be a bit different because they possibly have a modern offense now but it’s been UGA’s year for 4 years now, not a single chip.

2017 Iron Bowl didn’t matter either :wow:
2nd & 26?

Silkk

Daps
the regular season was always relegated to the games against teams with a pulse, hell your only hope during them in conference games against usual doormats was fukkery, and frankly the only reason nikkas want to see the other match ups in the 12 seed, because somebody gon get caught slipping and get they ass knocked off, and some of these programs gon get caught by the right scheme and have the key injuries and that team gon bless them
Not sure what you mean by this. In a 12 team playoff format Ohio State’s upsets to Purdue & Iowa mean nothing along with their loss to MSU in 2015. Those games defined their seasons and costs them playoff spots.

Also, In a 12 team playoff “The Game” would have been meaningless in 2016 and 2018 also instead of everything being on the line that was and Harbaugh would have at least 2 playoff appearances under his belt.

Silkk

Daps

They’ve been right there though. Still amazes me they let yall come back on them in 2018 that way.

2019 they ran into that same buzzsaw that everybody else did and that’s honestly the only time I can remember UGA getting worked to the point where you knew they never had a chance in a game under Kirby.

And the Auburn game in 2017.

Silkk

Daps
Speaking of Auburn……They fukked up letting Gus go. Mufukkas bout to be Arkansas status

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Not sure what you mean by this. In a 12 team playoff format Ohio State’s upsets to Purdue & Iowa mean nothing along with their loss to MSU in 2015. Those games defined their seasons and costs them playoff spots.

Also, In a 12 team playoff “The Game” would have been meaningless in 2016 and 2018 also instead of everything being on the line that was and Harbaugh would have at least 2 playoff appearances under his belt.

i get your point, but some games have pride regardless, and it probably means a bye, and not being on the road.

But independent of that, again, outside of UCLA Oregon and Stanford and lately asu how many games were you all really worried about/getting up for, nikkas was not doing backflips to watch y’all put your feet in U Cal Berkeley’s ass, unless nikkas looked up and you weren’t dog walking their ass and it was close, then they might be interested in it, and that’s regardless of 4 game playoff or bcs, if anything it allows more error, shyt we had mizzou Kansas and Oregon all ranked high and blew it due to one game, now would they have ran through a playoff gauntlet who knows but that’s why you play the game and not speculate my only point being most games don’t mean much and you know it

Speaking of Auburn……They fukked up letting Gus go. Mufukkas bout to be Arkansas status

mufugas wanted a new way to not win the games that matter the most, and that’s usually what it comes to when you get a new coach, a new way to lose and maybe a win or two more

Silkk

Daps
i get your point, but some games have pride regardless, and it probably means a bye, and not being on the road.

But independent of that, again, outside of UCLA Oregon and Stanford and lately asu how many games were you all really worried about/getting up for, nikkas was not doing backflips to watch y’all put your feet in U Cal Berkeley’s ass, unless nikkas looked up and you weren’t dog walking their ass and it was close, then they might be interested in it, and that’s regardless of 4 game playoff or bcs, if anything it allows more error, shyt we had mizzou Kansas and Oregon all ranked high and blew it due to one game, now would they have ran through a playoff gauntlet who knows but that’s why you play the game and not speculate my only point being most games don’t mean much and you know it

mufugas wanted a new way to not win the games that matter the most, and that’s usually what it comes to when you get a new coach, a new way to lose and maybe a win or two more
Bro, What are you talking about? :dahell:

College Football is the ONLY sport where EVERY game means something? Have you watched any college basketball the past 1-2 decades? shyt is complete ass until March.

And nikka have you ever seen Clay Helton coach? I’m worried every damn game we play :mjtf: