The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Our defense isn't being talked about much but it's gonna be the best in the country imo. Definitely a lot better than last season with To'oto'o replacing Moses and our young pass rushers growing up. Hopefully we run the ball a lot more this season to help with that as well. Need to keep all these RBs happy, already lost Kielan.

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Our defense isn't being talked about much but it's gonna be the best in the country imo. Definitely a lot better than last season with To'oto'o replacing Moses and our young pass rushers growing up. Hopefully we run the ball a lot more this season to help with that as well. Need to keep all these RBs happy, already lost Kielan.
I'm interested in seeing if it's the same ole Bama stuff or if he allows Bill O to do some different things.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Auburn isn’t about to get a basketball recruit because his courses won’t count here but UGA is signing a breh who failed out of another SEC school and wasn’t even eligible to attend another :deadmanny: I hate them nikkas man

Man if UGA underachieves this year :mjlol: Kirby should have 2 chips already

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
After seeing him fold vs 2018 UA and a shattered Tua, I don’t ever see him winning a title until I see it. Too pigheaded for one. No reason Stetson Bennett should be starting until you’re already eliminated from conference contention. I don’t think a good UGA is much better than a good Aub (if at all), but with his negative recruiting, GT still rebuilding, and Tennessee/USC on consistently inconsistent bullshyt, he’s gonna keep backing his way into 10-2/11-1 records. Gonna be hard to ever reprimand him

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
With Trash gone from UF and Mac, Aub with possibly 10+ new rotation guys, even Clemson having a myriad of new faces, this is as good as they’ll ever have to get one

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

He’s not helped himself, with his qb decisions, also he has to stop being conservative in his offense. he’s gone with the efficient starter, because it’s not like fields was getting beat out by some scrub, ( I say that with a grain of salt) he wasn’t a world beater, but he was no scrub. I think we also see Bama and say, why can’t other coaches put it together, while not realizing how much goes into getting a chip.

After seeing him fold vs 2018 UA and a shattered Tua, I don’t ever see him winning a title until I see it. Too pigheaded for one. No reason Stetson Bennett should be starting until you’re already eliminated from conference contention. I don’t think a good UGA is much better than a good Aub (if at all), but with his negative recruiting, GT still rebuilding, and Tennessee/USC on consistently inconsistent bullshyt, he’s gonna keep backing his way into 10-2/11-1 records. Gonna be hard to ever reprimand him

:what: You couldn’t possibly believe that

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
He’s not helped himself, with his qb decisions, also he has to stop being conservative in his offense. he’s gone with the efficient starter, because it’s not like fields was getting beat out by some scrub, ( I say that with a grain of salt) he wasn’t a world beater, but he was no scrub. I think we also see Bama and say, why can’t other coaches put it together, while not realizing how much goes into getting a chip.

Yeah Kirby is trying to use the 2008-2013 Alabama blueprint but that blueprint has been thrown in the trash, I mean Fromm was an immobile QB barely throwing for 200 yards a game, you can’t win like that in CFB today. Also, you’re right, you can try to copy a famous recipe but it’s never going to come close to the original cause the original had a little extra something that you just can’t emulate. That’s kind of been the problem with most of Saban’s disciples, although Lane is doing things his own way.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I'm interested in seeing if it's the same ole Bama stuff or if he allows Bill O to do some different things.
Yea hopefully we run the ball more but Bryce is so good we are gonna be throwing it 40+ times a game by the end of the season. We don't need to be stubborn if Bryce gets hot which is likely. Just feel bad for our RBs who aren't gonna get the touches

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Only if the safety play is better we need a grant Delpit
Yea our secondary is better than y'alls idc about Stingley and Ricks. Malachi Moore and Josh Jobe coming back at corner with young studs Juice Mckinstry, Marcus Banks, Jalyn Armour-Davis(likely starter) competing to replace Surtain and we are 4-5 deep at safety with Jordan Battle, Brian Branch, Daniel Wright, Demarcco Hellams, Terrion Arnold, Kristian Story

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yea our secondary is better than y'alls idc about Stingley and Ricks. Malachi Moore and Josh Jobe coming back at corner with young studs Juice Mckinstry, Marcus Banks, Jalyn Armour-Davis(likely starter) competing to replace Surtain and we our 4-5 deep at safety with Jordan Battle, Brian Branch, Daniel Wright, Demarcco Hellams, Terrion Arnold, Kristian Story
Nah