invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Peter Warrick
Warrick Dunn
Julius Peppers
Corey Moore ( had put VT defense on his back)
No way you can skip Dorsey. Him and Dunn are automatic. Even though Dunn does deserve it. His off the field work puts him in. Dorsey has a legendary career win record (38-2 one of those losses was the O$U BCS title game) and every award a Qb could possibly receive. On paper you can make the case that he’s the greatest quarterback in cfb history.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
LSU fans why y’all fire y'all OL coach? Y’all had something spooky going on behind the scenes?

His dumbass committed some recruiting violations
He committed recruiting violations and wasn’t good enough for us to sweep it under the rug.

I still believe LSU is looking for people to bury so that hammer don’t come down on us.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

south beach Day looking like a Cuban dry cleaners owner in Miami @smitty22

Day need to visit a dry cleaners with them wrinkled ass pants he got on :picard:
Lookin like he just rolled up outta bed unkempt heathen :scust:
Get you a GA to handle them creases
i4hd02-th.png

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
No way you can skip Dorsey. Him and Dunn are automatic. Even though Dunn does deserve it. His off the field work puts him in. Dorsey has a legendary career win record (38-2 one of those losses was the O$U BCS title game) and every award a Qb could possibly receive. On paper you can make the case that he’s the greatest quarterback in cfb history.

Dorsey…. as in Ken…. Nah son Miami made him, I’m not going to stall him out like he’s useless but, dude wasn’t really good, everything around him was good

Day need to visit a dry cleaners with them wrinkled ass pants he got on :picard:
Lookin like he just rolled up outta bed unkempt heathen :scust:
Get you a GA to handle them creases
i4hd02-th.png

they wrinkled because what he had to do to get that kid on campus :usure:

Also Ryan Day looks like he hangs at parks with no kid

GA”s is the reason they wrinkled in the 1st place
full

:dead:

ain’t that what fukked up LSU