The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Can’t be that much better. Aaron Hernandez had super CTE by his senior year of HS and he still got in to UF
Aaron Hernandez was also very smart when he wasn’t smoking mid or shooting people :yeshrug:
If Kerryon can survive years in the Gus RB room sweatshop and have the sound mind to marry a rich Huntsville broad, maybe CTE is canceled :ehh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Arik is going to have to hit the weight room. He’s lost a lot of muscle definition.

Who was the last player to transfer to UGA and come out on top? What happened to Jamie Newman? I heard he opted out and didn’t even get drafted. :ohhh:
Left after JT Daniels also transferred and tore tings up. I will say though, I remember when they got that fire WR from like UCLA and breh did absolutely nothing

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Arik is going to have to hit the weight room. He’s lost a lot of muscle definition.

Who was the last player to transfer to UGA and come out on top? What happened to Jamie Newman? I heard he opted out and didn’t even get drafted. :ohhh:
I think Arik is a stud but I don’t see Kirby fulfilling his potential, Kirby is the new age Les Miles with the wasting of talent

he’s but in getting 5* talent but those type of players aren’t staying with a program 4 years, they’re 3 years and out ready or not

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
These LOIC Negros ( @portcityplaya @DropTopDoc @Lucky_Lefty ) got me wanting to talk some college football today all day.

@ADD you UGA boosters and program know how to spend that cash. Don't make no sense. I hate to pull for UGA but I will be week 1.

@malbaker86 yall trying to have the Championship Florida offense from years past but ain't got that talent or the HC.

@Francium I believe you guys will beat the shyt out of So Trash this season.

@smitty22 how are things looking this year, who QB1. @Trust Me team probably not catching Covid before the game this year.

@O.iatlhawksfan yall schedule is too dam easy.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
These LOIC Negros ( @portcityplaya @DropTopDoc @Lucky_Lefty ) got me wanting to talk some college football today all day.

@ADD you UGA boosters and program know how to spend that cash. Don't make no sense. I hate too pull for UGA but I will be week 1.

@malbaker86 yall trying to have the Championship Florida offense from years past but ain't got that talent or the HC.

@smitty22 how are things looking this year, who QB1. @Trust Me team probably not catching Covid before the game this year.

Our schedule is pretty smooth we’ll need it to bring our young receivers along but I do think UCLA will be good game

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

@ADD you UGA boosters and program know how to spend that cash. Don't make no sense. I hate to pull for UGA but I will be week 1.

CJ Stroud will be qb1. Day probably won’t announce it until a couple weeks till game 1, but it’s pretty much a lock barring injury. He looked great during the spring game. @MustafaSTL dropped this gem of a tweet the other day.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Got bored and made this, evolution of the SEC on CBS scoreboards

BjkKxS4_d.webp

Neggggged!!!! Neggged!!!