The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You really doing yourself no favors hating Stingley so much cuz imma be upping all this shyt
I remember half this thread having to “up” you when that nikka was looking stupid last Tiger Bowl, I’m not too concerned :unimpressed:
Maybe I’ll just ignore all the posts like you did for the entire season :unimpressed:
Maybe I’ll just post a NFL highlight of the nikka getting spun around since that matters :unimpressed:

Until we get to that point though,
Seth Williams aint do shyt

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I remember half this thread having to “up” you when that nikka was looking stupid last Tiger Bowl, I’m not too concerned :unimpressed:
Maybe I’ll just ignore all the posts like you did for the entire season :unimpressed:
Maybe I’ll just post a NFL highlight of the nikka getting spun around since that matters :unimpressed:

Sorry breh I’m looking through the draft to see where Seth got drafted, I’m in the 5th round and still haven’t seen his name

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Lol @ showing Bo Nix highlights against that trash ass defense we had last year. We gave up record breaking heisman numbers to bum ass K.J. Costello.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:dwillhuh:
10376737.jpeg
Those losers claimed everybody but nivgas that went to that shytty ass school:heh:

Half that list of players went to Georgia:russ:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Those losers claimed everybody but nivgas that went to that shytty ass school:heh:

Half that list of players went to Georgia:russ:
You see what happened was back then Mike Bobo was on the staff somewhere and he saw them at practice so clearly he's the one responsible. Oh yeah, Derek Mason was coaching defense at Stanford when Richard Sherman was a wide receiver, so you already know. And Harspin coached some qbs at Boise that became journeymen in the league. So much winning on this staff that nobody else wanted.

giphy.gif

Edit: I know our staff is unproven, but we aint out here putting out fluff pieces either.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You see what happened was back then Mike Bobo was on the staff somewhere and he saw them at practice so clearly he's the one responsible. Oh yeah, Derek Mason was coaching defense at Stanford when Richard Sherman was a wide receiver, so you already know. And Harspin coached some qbs at Boise that became journeymen in the league. So much winning on this staff that nobody else wanted.

giphy.gif

Edit: I know our staff is unproven, but we aint out here putting out fluff pieces either.
Ehh I remember when Ensminger put this tweet out :mjlol:

But 2 years later Burrow had that special season so it’s all good