The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anybody even care :yeshrug: u know comment section filed with why FBS cant be like this
some of these school i didnt even know they played fball

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
67SGzVI_d.webp

Would this work or nah?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
does anybody even care :yeshrug: u know comment section filed with why FBS cant be like this
some of these school i didnt even know they played fball

Unless they or a family member went to them schools folks don’t care, but it’s football so most will watch it
67SGzVI_d.webp

Would this work or nah?

it could work and would instantly break up the monopoly of talent, i would say do it like premier league, you don’t play good you move down, and have to be in the b level group, and if you do good you can move up, so say fsu gets dropped but they bring up Cincinnati folks wouldn’t complain they may have a 4 year run and then when the coach/talent moves on another squad may build up and make a run. Make it the top 3 from every conference and you play a schedule of 10 games the teams with the best record play for a championship divide it in an east and west conference, the three worst get sent to B level, and the three best of the B level can move up

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

a who’s who with the exception of Smoot of wtf happened to those nikkas

I remember when Masoli fought tooth and nail to get immediate eligibility at Ole Miss only to go like 4-8 or some shyt. He’s in the CFL I think though.

Jesse Williams was one of the last nose guards we had until Saban realized that he needed to get faster on defense.

DJ Hall would’ve been GREAT if not for his off the field issues.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I remember when Masoli fought tooth and nail to get immediate eligibility at Ole Miss only to go like 4-8 or some shyt. He’s in the CFL I think though.

Jesse Williams was one of the last nose guards we had until Saban realized that he needed to get faster on defense.

DJ Hall would’ve been GREAT if not for his off the field issues.

some of those dude i legit remember, and the hype behind them, only to fizzle out the league, masoli is a great tale of if a nikka got his mind right he could have been a legend at Oregon, he went to a decimated ole miss team

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

I hope he puts it all together and does the damn thing there, not sure what the disconnect with 3 years on the bench and putting it together on the field, i know people going to talk shyt about Jim, but i saw a qb who had a fast ball but couldn’t always put touch on his passes, and was indecisive on his reads

Young brother bout to ball out now. Tennessee back.

hope so

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I hope he puts it all together and does the damn thing there, not sure what the disconnect with 3 years on the bench and putting it together on the field, i know people going to talk shyt about Jim, but i saw a qb who had a fast ball but couldn’t always put touch on his passes, and was indecisive on his reads

hope so
Crazy how Harbaugh just bushed him for Kkkade Mcnamara :mjpls:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
his play got him bushed :francis: he’s got to trust in what he’s prepared during the week, and read what he’s seeing on the field, and stop being captain check down
:mjlol: Harbaugh hasn’t prepared a quarterback during the week since he arrived in ann arbor. Bushed that kid during a shortened covid season instead of sticking with him and developing him :hhh: