The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

nikka up with the nonsense before you had breakfast i see, usually it’s @smitty22 with Saturday shenanigans, neg, post reported
full

and @SubZeroDegrees etu brute :francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
nikka up with the nonsense before you had breakfast i see, usually it’s @smitty22 with Saturday shenanigans, neg, post reported
full

and @SubZeroDegrees etu brute :francis:
It’s a bit early to be in your feelings on this brisk Saturday morning . Anyways your B1G Champs spring game noon on the B1G network .:blessed: Shouldn’t they rename it to Thee Ohio State University Network since we’re the only school worth a damn? :jbhmm:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It’s a bit early to be in your feelings on this brisk Saturday morning . Anyways your B1G Champs spring game noon on the B1G network .:blessed: Shouldn’t they rename it to Thee Ohio State University Network since we’re the only school worth a damn? :jbhmm:

:francis: I woke up to breakfast, but apparently the buckeye gang chose violence this morning, and just because the buckeye was chose for the republicans debate squad don’t mean y’all running the Big

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:francis: I woke up to breakfast, but apparently the buckeye gang chose violence this morning, and just because the buckeye was chose for the republicans debate squad don’t mean y’all running the Big
fukk your breakfast nikka.
Beignets :pacspit:
Scrambled eggs :pacspit:
Bacon :pacspit:
OJ :pacspit:
Grits :pacspit:

ain’t gonna be no enjoying of the breakfast today :ufdup:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Haven't been this excited about a spring game for a while. Get to see who steps up at WR and the CB1 spot replacing Surtain. Also want to see how Milroe and Tyson look in the backup QB battle