The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:mjlol: Harbaugh hasn’t prepared a quarterback during the week since he arrived in ann arbor. Bushed that kid during a shortened covid season instead of sticking with him and developing him :hhh:

tenor.gif

he’s worked with all his qbs, they just didn’t work out, this was as such

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
you mean likeTiny Tate Martell who got benched by a kid who never had consistent snaps on the field, and transferred in, but let’s keep it a buck he was coming because the job was his, or Braxton Miller that got turned into a WR :ohhh:
Thathan who sat a year behind Dwayne im in New York, holder of OSU and B1G records, B1G offensive poty, then was scared to compete with Justin the highest ranked qb recruit in OSU history, im in New York too, and 2x B1G offensive poty? You comparing Tathan situation not being able to beat out two 1st round quarterbacks to that qb mess that’s yearly in ann arbor? :mjlol:.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Thathan who sat a year behind Dwayne im in New York, holder of OSU and B1G records, B1G offensive poty, then was scared to compete with Justin the highest ranked qb recruit in OSU history, im in New York too, and 2x B1G offensive poty? You comparing Tathan situation not being able to beat out two 1st round quarterbacks to that qb mess that’s yearly in ann arbor? :mjlol:.

you mean one who we’ve yet to see perform in the nfl, and the other that’s skating on thin ice with hot blades from being on the what happened to that nikka post, my point is sometimes transfers help and sometimes nikka need to get that degree in something worth a damn and start their coaching career ASAP, we will see, all the love and luck to him, i hope he rocks the sec

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
you mean one who we’ve yet to see perform in the nfl, and the other that’s skating on thin ice with hot blades from being on the what happened to that nikka post
I mean the ones who are 1st round picks. While up in ann arbor 5* Sugar Shea goes undrafted, McCacFrey legacy hits the transfer portal, 4* O’korn is playing chess somewhere in little Havana, 4* Peters hit the portal, 4* Speights was a extra in Episode 4 of Season 3 of Kobra Kai. Did i miss anybody?

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I mean the ones who are 1st round picks. While up in ann arbor 5* Sugar Shea goes undrafted, McCacFrey legacy hits the transfer portal, 4* O’korn is playing chess somewhere in little Havana, 4* Peters hit the portal, 4* Speights was a extra in Episode 4 of Season 3 of Kobra Kai. Did i miss anybody?

you mean like all them osu great qbs who had a cup of coffee in the league