The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That shyt trash, surely there's a better restaurant in Columbus lol

That's the thing. There's plenty of better joints down here better than that shyt. Mom & pop joints at that. Whoever did this ain't bother to do no real research. Prolly just took a quick look at what was popular.

What y’all got against canes, they’re ok just overhyped

Popeyes kills Canes

It is overhyped. And it don't warrant being called the best restaurant anywhere lol

@smitty22 :hubie:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing. There's plenty of better joints down here better than that shyt. Mom & pop joints at that. Whoever did this ain't bother to do no real research. Prolly just took a quick look at what was popular.

It is overhyped. And it don't warrant being called the best restaurant anywhere lol

@smitty22 :hubie:
Canes sauce is what makes Canes. No way is it close to the best :mjlol:.
Hyde Park
Mitchell’s
Thurmans
Flip side

just off the top of my head

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
fukk your breakfast nikka.
Beignets :pacspit:
Scrambled eggs :pacspit:
Bacon :pacspit:
OJ :pacspit:
Grits :pacspit:

ain’t gonna be no enjoying of the breakfast today :ufdup:

Me eating my breakfast unbothered this morning reading the coli

DbqGQJJXUAEK-pL.jpg

Hmm never been to that spot in Baton, what they know about archibalds 15th street diner too, but buckeye gang canes :francis: y’all whites failed y’all or nikkas don’t know good food

no Thurman cafe

thurmancafe_dining.jpg

This love affair with Raisin Canes really need to end. I pray for a release of its hold on this town. shyt is trash aside from the bread and sauce :unimpressed:

it’s ok, I’m not gon front I’ll fukk some up, but it’s no way nikkas should be this pressed over it

Lol at Auburn's being Momma Goldberg's and OSU's being Raising Cane's:hhh:bum bytches

yeah that osu one gotta be a fukk up

What y’all got against canes, they’re ok just overhyped

Popeyes kills Canes

it’s good but not the best food in anyone’s college town period

I've had gas station chicken better than Cane's tbh

brothers in Nola got way better chicken tenders, they only give you three, you’d have to get 6 to get at least 4

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Me eating my breakfast unbothered this morning reading the coli

DbqGQJJXUAEK-pL.jpg

Hmm never been to that spot in Baton, what they know about archibalds 15th street diner too, but buckeye gang canes :francis: y’all whites failed y’all or nikkas don’t know good food

no Thurman cafe

thurmancafe_dining.jpg

it’s ok, I’m not gon front I’ll fukk some up, but it’s no way nikkas should be this pressed over it

yeah that osu one gotta be a fukk up

it’s good but not the best food in anyone’s college town period

brothers in Nola got way better chicken tenders, they only give you three, you’d have to get 6 to get at least 4

you right about brothers, I’d take them over Canes any day, and their fries are way bigger

chimes is good if you like seafood. it’s really a spot to go for the atmosphere on game day