The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Seattle is not a bad place to be, i guess he’s vying for a revenge game, i probably would have looked at Oregon, or usc, not sure what the draw is to Washington, they been putting defensive studs out

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’m glad he got it, but it’s probably some coaches that’s been grinding that should have got the shot, you usually don’t get coaching offers unless you are a D1 coordinator

Being that he's a brotha, I'm willing to let it slide this time :skip:. Not to mention, a legendary Ten-A-Key brotha. It just makes too much sense. And with his personality and buckeye honor, he should knock it out the park recruitment wise.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Being that he's a brotha, I'm willing to let it slide this time :skip:. Not to mention, a legendary Ten-A-Key brotha. It just makes too much sense. And with his personality and buckeye honor, he should knock it out the park recruitment wise.

time will tell also keep in mind Dominique Rogers Cromartie is on staff that means he got passed over, so there’s that... not sure kids recognize him like we do, maybe he has more notoriety in tenn a key but we shall see