kdj-oi.gif

:stopitslime: Only Oh we acknowledge round here Doggy

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Cam used to get it in Ohio :umad:

finessing y’all country boys, then come to Chicago to break bread with the droptopdoc psychodrama, twista, glc, Kanye and cousin bang

we ate harolds then some of yo drunk cousins ran up on the god, @Trust Me yawned his way out harolds we had to get they mind right #y’allwasn’tthere

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

y’all bout to see big 12 level scoring soon all over, only the teams that can afford elite talent will keep an avg of 21 points scored.

also this is why Kirby and Pruitt failed they are not adapting to the new age they still using Sabans old game plan

Yeah, sometimes I have to remind myself that I'll never see a 2011 Alabama defense ever again, the days of holding teams to under 250 ypg is over. It's all about bend but don't break and takeaways now. Saban saw the way the game was going and decided to get faster on defense and turn his offense into a Big 12 offense.

Now it can be mitigated by rule changes but that's not going to happen.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah, sometimes I have to remind myself that I'll never see a 2011 Alabama defense ever again, the days of holding teams to under 250 ypg is over. It's all about bend but don't break and takeaways now. Saban saw the way the game was going and decided to get faster on defense and turn his offense into a Big 12 offense.

Now it can be mitigated by rule changes but that's not going to happen.

if coaches are smart they get a coach on defense and offense, from the big 12 to add to the staff, because their knowledge on both ends will help with the transition

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

I don’t know why he’s acting like he has any other choice, but do what Baskerville is doing at LSU or go JUCO. He has no other choices. He need to swallow his pride and give it up. Cause if not he’s basically throwing away millions in NFL money cause he couldn’t stay focused in college.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
ExcdnnAXAAE04Zk

Jalen Milroe (#15) done got jacked as fukk already and taller than I expected too:leon:we might have something here