The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
If "delaying the inevitable" is a reasonable retort to not expanding the playoffs, we may as well not even have a football season.

Alabama
Clemson
Ohio State
___(team to be determined, but really, it doesn't matter because it's just delaying the inevitable)___

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

giphy.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I think that it should be automatic that conference Champs get in the offs. They're killing conference interest and entail the conference itself by saying yo your champion don't mean shyt to us we taking a 2nd school from this conference. Put all 5 in and they can go to 6 or 8 from there. And it eliminates all that BS the committee feeds us every year.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Flood worked with Sark in Atlanta and he was only here for a year so it's not a surprise. I'll be pretty pissed if they get Jeff Banks from us though

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
@Crizzy @RammerJammer

Wat dis be about?:patrice:

And this mf just stepping in it off rip. Wonder if this will alienate the players.

Was said that Sark and flood are close and it wasn't a surprise he was dippin to go wit him. Gonna be interesting to see who takes floods position. That offensive line was a monster. I think I read he's going to be the OC. Can't knock em for that.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Flood worked with Sark in Atlanta and he was only here for a year so it's not a surprise. I'll be pretty pissed if they get Jeff Banks from us though

Saw that banks was staying with us. Not sure how reliable. We'll see.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Crizzy @RammerJammer

Wat dis be about?:patrice:

And this mf just stepping in it off rip. Wonder if this will alienate the players.

if anything, it will alienate recruits (maybe). Block might get hot in the transfer portal. It's a stupid thing to force players to do but he had to have said he'd enforce it as a way to get the job