Texas out here flexing that oil money

:whoo:
dodds_deloss_hookem.jpg

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Why are y'all so down on Golding? His defense performed well in the Championship game. Your conference has changed. It's no longer 3 yards and a cloud of dust on offense. The days of holding teams to single digits are over. I think your fan base needs to come to terms with that.
Yea Golding is fine. Our defense would've been great if Moses played like he was supposed to

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
@Crizzy @portcityplaya @TUA TAGOVAILOA

Word is that Stoutland might be coming back
Yea I wasn't worried about losing Flood or if we lose Huff/Wiggins. They are easy to replace imo. Losing Banks sucks because of his relationships with players/recruits but Saban can find another great recruiter. Keeping the whole defensive staff together for a few seasons like this is nice

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Why are y'all so down on Golding? His defense performed well in the Championship game. Your conference has changed. It's no longer 3 yards and a cloud of dust on offense. The days of holding teams to single digits are over. I think your fan base needs to come to terms with that.

We have seen what he can. I think state in my honest opinion gave clemson alot to get a monkey off their back. Not gonna down play and say state wasn't ready for the ship but damn that game was almost like y'all ain't beating us again. They showed up and showed out. Someone said in the ship thread said maybe sermon was a big factor and the OC didn't adjust well enough imo. Can't stand buddy and nothing even that performance will change my mind.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We have seen what he can. I think state in my honest opinion gave clemson alot to get a monkey off their back. Not gonna down play and say state wasn't ready for the ship but damn that game was almost like y'all ain't beating us again. They showed up and showed out. Someone said in the ship thread said maybe sermon was a big factor and the OC didn't adjust well enough imo. Can't stand buddy and nothing even that performance will change my mind.
Golding had a good season we improved a ton from the beginning of the season til the end. And continuity is a big deal. We got everyone coming back on defense and should keep the whole staff.

If you go back and just watch Moses on defense every play you will see why our defense was so bad at times. The whole defense is built on the ILB flying around and making all the plays.. and Moses made no plays lol.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Golding had a good season we improved a ton from the beginning of the season til the end. And continuity is a big deal. We got everyone coming back on defense and should keep the whole staff.

If you go back and just watch Moses on defense every play you will see why our defense was so bad at times. The whole defense is built on the ILB flying around and making all the plays.. and Moses made no plays lol.

I get moses also but he wasn't aggressive during this season. Once saban got in his ear...we saw him bringing heat (in the ship game). He didn't even acknowledge saban during that whole ordeal during the ND game. He brings the funk my opinion will change. fukk him tho for now. U like it...it's cool. I don't