#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bring back the BCS.

Keep the playoffs.

Either 4 or 6 (max)

:yeshrug:

They're probably gonna expand to 8 but I still say 6 is perfect. Top 2 teams get a bye, right now the seeding only matters in terms of the location of the semis but having the top 2 get a bye would create more intrigue as teams fight to be in the top 2.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bring back the BCS.

Keep the playoffs.

Either 4 or 6 (max)

:yeshrug:

the only problem with the BCS is that some years there were 3 teams that deserved to play for the championship instead of 2 and the BCS couldn’t account for that

there has never been 4 teams that deserve to play for the championship and the playoff exposes that

They're probably gonna expand to 8 but I still say 6 is perfect. Top 2 teams get a bye, right now the seeding only matters in terms of the location of the semis but having the top 2 get a bye would create more intrigue as teams fight to be in the top 2.

is everyone going to play 1 less regular season game?

And how does this improve the postseason?

I feel like there’s just a group of fans that want upsets in the playoffs and that’s why they want expansion

OU, TAMU, Oregon did not deserve shots at the championship this year

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@CrimsonTider So you wouldn't fukk with a @RammerJammer proposal, using the BCS list I posted, an Ohio State vs Cincinnati and Notre Dame vs A&M round and then Clemson and Bama getting a bye?

The problem you mentioned with the BCS is virtually eliminated now that we have the playoff. And silly human bias and allegiances or eliminated as well. And it forces teams to do things like increase their strength of schedule & other things so we don't have a committee who just falls back on "well we used the eye test over here for that team" but then "we had to account for the schedule & conference and whatnot for this team".

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
@CrimsonTider So you wouldn't fukk with a @RammerJammer proposal, using the BCS list I posted, an Ohio State vs Cincinnati and Notre Dame vs A&M round and then Clemson and Bama getting a bye?

The problem you mentioned with the BCS is virtually eliminated now that we have the playoff. And silly human bias and allegiances or eliminated as well. And it forces teams to do things like increase their strength of schedule & other things so we don't have a committee who just falls back on "well we used the eye test over here for that team" but then "we had to account for the schedule & conference and whatnot for this team".
No because it will just be delaying the inevitable.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No because it will just be delaying the inevitable.
Man and this nikka don't ever agree on shyt.......But this is facts.

Expanding the playoff not gonna stop Bama, Clemson, OSU from bussing whoever ass. If a team is good enough they will get in the 4 team playoff. Only team ever left out that had an argument was TCU the first year. Every other year has been right.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Expanding the playoff not gonna stop Bama, Clemson, OSU from bussing whoever ass. If a team is good enough they will get in the 4 team playoff. Only team ever left out that had an argument was TCU the first year. Every other year has been right.

i thought Texas A&M deserved to be in over Notre Dame this year tbh

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I was just thinking of expanding to 6 to create a bit more intrigue so maybe some more Pac-12 teams or the occasional AAC team could have a shot. You're right though, you could expand to 32 teams but for the next 5 years it's gonna be 3 teams we know that have the best shot of making the CFP.

I know they're going to expand to 8 soon but I hope they don't do that Automatic Bid shyt, I don't like it.