The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Fields has balled out no doubt but all of his competition have won a whooping total of 2 games :skip:
if they do finally value P5 conf vs conf difficulty, then yeah Fields is fukked. I don't think that'll happen though

Big 10 is god awful this year, which is sad in trtying to see breh at least pushed on his way out

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You were talkin smack about the kids on this day tho..

Ohio State vs. Iowa - Game Summary - November 4, 2017 - ESPN

Which is it? :stopitslime:
Man fukk them kids :stopitslime:. Why they only wave on gameday :martin:. Why are they even able to see the game anyway, they ain’t buy no damn ticket :gucci:. Better not hear nothing about Iowa football revenue being down when they letting these kids watch the game free from that floors window. Should be a ticket gate on that floor those kids gotta go through and pay to watch the game, or they should have to watch it from the tv in their rooms. :birdman:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Man fukk them kids :stopitslime:. Why they only wave on gameday :martin:. Why are they even able to see the game anyway, they ain’t buy no damn ticket :gucci:. Better not hear nothing about Iowa football revenue being down when they letting these kids watch the game free from that floors window. Should be a ticket gate on that floor those kids gotta go through and pay to watch the game, or they should have to watch it from the tv in their rooms. :birdman:

:picard:

You goin straight to hell.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

:wtf:

For saying the kids being exploited :wtf:

For that part. At minimum. :gucci:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
.. Should be a ticket gate on that floor those kids gotta go through and pay to watch the game, or they should have to watch it from the tv in their rooms. :birdman:
Tbh I’m actually surprised they don’t do this. Some of these colleges don’t be giving a fukk. If that hospital was in SEC country they’d probably make everybody evacuate every Saturday if you didn’t pay

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Tbh I’m actually surprised they don’t do this. Some of these colleges don’t be giving a fukk. If that hospital was in SEC country they’d probably make everybody evacuate every Saturday if you didn’t pay

They gonna pull the fire alarm and have them kids lined up in the parking lot for 3 hours. They’ll get the all clear after the game over :bryan:[/QUOTE]