The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Remember when everyone was shytting on Mullen to Florida but me. Imagine if they hired Chip like everyone wanted:mjlol:
No one was shytting on Mullen but the podcast trio and to keep it a bean it was just Lucky and the rest followed his lead. Mullen always was respected on this board.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
EmU7t9tXYAAbjsw

No excuses just beat your rivals. fukk all that soft shyt

@malbaker86 Carson Beck must suck

I got a migraine and cant really see..

What's he drinkin here? :sas1:

The drink of CHAMPIONS, that's what.

What's Mullen drinkin here @smitty22 breh? :skip:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
No one was shytting on Mullen but the podcast trio and to keep it a bean it was just Lucky and the rest followed his lead. Mullen always was respected on this board.
Yea I think most ppl just wanted Chip but do remember a lot of ppl doubting whether or not he could take UF back to where they are

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 @Goat poster y'all keep it a bean with me about Fields since he's going to end up in Jax. Ion watch every snap of him but sometimes homie looks like a 1 read QB but i def could be, and probably am, wrongfully accessing that.

definitely not a 1 read qb. Broadcasters always talk during the games how he goes through his progressions. Knock on him is he holds the ball to long and takes unnecessary sacks at times, instead of throwing the ball away or running. That’s my future Cowboys quarterback :to: