The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Trey sanders out for the rest of the season. Buddy had a decent game against Ms State

Edit: didn't see mals post

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
as they should have high numbers, Nd usually does good numbers, and playing Clemson will do that as well, now that y’all won your fan base is bout to be unbelievably obnoxious
Understandable though because it's been a long ass time since we won one of these big games.

Hadn't beat a top 5 team since 05 against Michigan. :mjgrin:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I thought his statement was good, anything he said was goin to be picked apart that was expected
:hhh:

Dude is in the middle of a losing season and you still got your cape on I can't imagine what lengths you'd be going to co-sign your head coach juelzing police brutality on your own players if this happened last year :picard:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:hhh:

Dude is in the middle of a losing season and you still got your cape on I can't imagine what lengths you'd be going to co-sign your head coach juelzing police brutality on your own players if this happened last year :picard:
Any other coach would have made the same exact statement and no one would say anything

the 2 people stirring the pot are recruiting handlers anyways

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yea awful for Sanders he was starting to look good. I'm over Brian Robinson especially this season he's just not enough of a change up from Najee. I wish they'd play Kielan Robinson, he's one of our fastest players. Or one of the freshman Jase McClellan or Roydell Williams