The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Recruiting is 90% of the battle. It don't matter Chip Kelly has 100x more offensive knowledge than Cristobal

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yea prob but OSU defense ain't been that great, Maryland just has to avoid any unforced mistakes. But yea OSU has such an advantage of teams in the big 10 with the athletes they have. At least in the SEC the players on Tennessee, South Carolina, etc don't look like they should be in high school compared to the top teams

can you stop with the sec fandom, because there’s comparable talent all over, and though osu hasn’t met much to slow them down, i highly doubt Maryland has the personnel to challenge their defense

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
can you stop with the sec fandom, because there’s comparable talent all over, and though osu hasn’t met much to slow them down, i highly doubt Maryland has the personnel to challenge their defense
Um they gave up 25 and 27 points to two putrid offenses

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Nah pretty clear. Not many good college coaches. Cristobal is an elite recruiter/motivator type and great at surrounding himself with good coordinators

ill give you recruiter, but that’s all relative, because damn near everyone is paying for top talent, I’ll see how he stacks up and if he can get Oregon into the Playoffs, but if he keeps it up and doesn’t leave, he could fukk around and make some noise

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
slow down Wayne

thanks i was looking for that gif the other day, like i said, I’m following suit because you stay with some shyt to say, like y’all was untouchable, and throwing shots at Michigan randomly
I talked about Michigan 1x all year :mjlol:

infact I didn’t even know Michigan lost yesterday till this morning

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Um they gave up 25 and 27 points to two putrid offenses

it’s week 3, in any of them games did it seem like osu had no chance of slowing the offense they were going against, or they just had no answer ?? Meanwhile your team is giving it up like a slut on defense, but i know better than to judge Bama off that, you can clearly see the talent and know they can and will make stops

Lmao Michigan fans taking up for OSU now you hate to see it

nah, you just have to point out when nikkas talking out they ass

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
it’s week 3, in any of them games did it seem like osu had no chance of slowing the offense they were going against, or they just had no answer ?? Meanwhile your team is giving it up like a slut on defense, but i know better than to judge Bama off that, you can clearly see the talent and know they can and will make stops

nah, you just have to point out when nikkas talking out they ass
Yea they shouldn't have had any problems with Rutgers or Penn State. I've been shytting on our defense all season.