The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This man ain’t even accurate on the sidelines warming up :mjtf:

You can't tell me Jamie Newman was worse than these 3 jokers

ACC needs to go ahead and cut corners with the Wake Forests and the Dukes and figure out a way to "convince" ND to come on home. That game was better than any Clemson has gotten from its conference since maybe Cuse in 2017. And that was just an ugly slugger shyt fest. UNC can probably put out a good game but I don't think they can sell tickets. Miami can sell tickets but their defense couldn't hold a ticket boy. conference needs ND more than ND needs them :yeshrug:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Y’all would have to pay Pelini’s nice buyout then give Muschamp the bag because he’ll be in high demand as a DC

our defense has been trash for the past few years but maybe folks will give him a pass because “technically” he’s not the DC ... I wouldn’t hire him for shyt at this point but he’s a white male so he’ll get at DC look at some D1 school .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Y’all would have to pay Pelini’s nice buyout then give Muschamp the bag because he’ll be in high demand as a DC

We should take him

this shyt is sickening

as they should have high numbers, Nd usually does good numbers, and playing Clemson will do that as well, now that y’all won your fan base is bout to be unbelievably obnoxious

You can't tell me Jamie Newman was worse than these 3 jokers

ACC needs to go ahead and cut corners with the Wake Forests and the Dukes and figure out a way to "convince" ND to come on home. That game was better than any Clemson has gotten from its conference since maybe Cuse in 2017. And that was just an ugly slugger shyt fest. UNC can probably put out a good game but I don't think they can sell tickets. Miami can sell tickets but their defense couldn't hold a ticket boy. conference needs ND more than ND needs them :yeshrug:

long as they got that tv contract, and a brand that does numbers, they will never join a conference fully, also they are back to doing decent again so people are watching them, so why split a pie when they could have the whole thing

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk would ND join a conference when they can stay independent and finesse they way into the playoffs every year? That’s hustling backwards