Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Offering.jpg

This nikka @intra vires is spitting nothing but the gospel

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They left because fraud was trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Look at the way he used Threet and Sheridan, he immediately switched to his gimmick offense even though he didn't have the players to run it. Ron English would have done a better job.

No, Borges tweaked the offense, still utilizing some spread concepts because he isn't a total moron who tried completely transition an offense in one year. Mattison overhauled the defense to the point where it was unrecognizable. Fraud was never going to get the defense right, so there was no path for him to accomplish what Hoke did that year. Additionally, a number of the key players from that Sugar bowl team were Carr recruits who stuck it out (Hemingway WR, Molk OL and Martin DL). Some of Harbaugh's best teams were the ones that properly utilized Hoke's recruits but I don't think anyone is ridiculous enough to think we should have retained him...

Harbaugh's offenses/defenses haven't always looked like shyt against decent teams and it's disingenuous to even claim that.

As I said, you're the one touting that win vs Oregon as if they didn't get baptized in the rematch. One win over o$u and being a 2-pt conversion way from making it two didn't save Hoke, so a fluke win is ultimately irrelevant. Moreover, o$u is never going to get caught slipping vs Michigan, it's the last game of the season and kind of one of the biggest games in sports -- not a match up between random conference opponents.

He had the first losing season since 1967 and worst season in Michigan football history. Lost to a 3-9 Toledo team. Got the program on probation. Tried to recruit guys like Demar Dorsey who never qualified to play above the JUCO level. He cried like a bytch while begging for his job as he sang You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban. Failed at every job he's had since being rightfully fired at Michigan. And yet, 10 years later there are still people who want to lay down and die in an unmarked grave for him.

I suppose that's his greatest accomplishment.:ld:

Offering.jpg

This nikka @intra vires is spitting nothing but the gospel

Damn dodo bird @Regular_P they done banned your rich rod ass from the scUM team thread :gladbron:. :popcorn3:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They left because fraud was trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Look at the way he used Threet and Sheridan, he immediately switched to his gimmick offense even though he didn't have the players to run it. Ron English would have done a better job.

No, Borges tweaked the offense, still utilizing some spread concepts because he isn't a total moron who tried completely transition an offense in one year. Mattison overhauled the defense to the point where it was unrecognizable. Fraud was never going to get the defense right, so there was no path for him to accomplish what Hoke did that year. Additionally, a number of the key players from that Sugar bowl team were Carr recruits who stuck it out (Hemingway WR, Molk OL and Martin DL). Some of Harbaugh's best teams were the ones that properly utilized Hoke's recruits but I don't think anyone is ridiculous enough to think we should have retained him...

Harbaugh's offenses/defenses haven't always looked like shyt against decent teams and it's disingenuous to even claim that.

As I said, you're the one touting that win vs Oregon as if they didn't get baptized in the rematch. One win over o$u and being a 2-pt conversion way from making it two didn't save Hoke, so a fluke win is ultimately irrelevant. Moreover, o$u is never going to get caught slipping vs Michigan, it's the last game of the season and kind of one of the biggest games in sports -- not a match up between random conference opponents.

He had the first losing season since 1967 and worst season in Michigan football history. Lost to a 3-9 Toledo team. Got the program on probation. Tried to recruit guys like Demar Dorsey who never qualified to play above the JUCO level. He cried like a bytch while begging for his job as he sang You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban. Failed at every job he's had since being rightfully fired at Michigan. And yet, 10 years later there are still people who want to lay down and die in an unmarked grave for him.

I suppose that's his greatest accomplishment.:ld:
That osu win was after Tressel got fired and their program was in shambles for a year. Worst year for them since '88. Fraud beat Oregon in back-to-back years, fluke or not. :ld:

I want the program to be elite again. Nothing I've seen from Harbaugh suggests they'll ever get to that level with him in charge. Same as Rich-Rod. :manny:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Damn dodo bird @Regular_P they done banned your rich rod ass from the scUM team thread :gladbron:. :popcorn3:

@Regular_P is part of the Michigan mafia, he’s always welcome in any thread and New Orleans, you on the other hand, i bet not catch you in the crescent city, unless you got a Thurman burger or some of the Smitty family ribs with you :ufdup:

psKtixd.gif

The venerable Regular P is my breh, but I'm obligated to shyt on RichFraud anytime he's brought up.

exactly

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
That osu win was after Tressel got fired and their program was in shambles for a year. Worst year for them since '88. Fraud beat Oregon in back-to-back years, fluke or not. :ld:

I want the program to be elite again. Nothing I've seen from Harbaugh suggests they'll ever get to that level with him in charge. Same as Rich-Rod. :manny:
Dapped for finally sticking up for yourself and calling out @intra vires lack of comprehension :whoo:.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
@Regular_P is part of the Michigan mafia, he’s always welcome in any thread and New Orleans, you on the other hand, i bet not catch you in the crescent city, unless you got a Thurman burger or some of the Smitty family ribs with you :ufdup:

exactly
I give @smitty22 his n.o. pass he can chill in the east with me or we can cruise the westbank

Daiquiris are on him though:lolbron:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

It was "in shambles" because of when it happened and the fact that they put Adam Sandler in charge of the program well before he was ready to lead. Hell, even then they were pretty competitive in every game but one. RichFraud never had a team you could say that about and his best year (3-5 in the conference) ended with him getting boat raced by Dan Mullen.

He couldn't do it when it mattered the most or win enough to keep his job so in the end, those two wins amounted to what exactly? Todd Graham and ASU were in control of their rivalry. He couldn't win a down Pac 12 that was a better fit for his gimmick offense, well in the beginning anyway, so it's not like time would have helped him at Michigan with those defenses.

We agree about Harbaugh, but Fraud was a whole other class of failure.

Dapped for finally sticking up for yourself and calling out @intra vires lack of comprehension :whoo:.
Look at this guy attention seeking like a 3-year-old.

"Daddy, look at me! Look at me, daddy! Look at me, daddy!"

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
It was "in shambles" because of when it happened and the fact that they put Adam Sandler in charge of the program well before he was ready to lead. Hell, even then they were pretty competitive in every game but one. RichFraud never had a team you could say that about and his best year (3-5 in the conference) ended with him getting boat raced by Dan Mullen.

He couldn't do it when it mattered the most or win enough to keep his job so in the end, those two wins amounted to what exactly? Todd Graham and ASU were in control of their rivalry. He couldn't win a down Pac 12 that was a better fit for his gimmick offense, well in the beginning anyway, so it's not like time would have helped him at Michigan with those defenses.

Don’t deflect cause he called you a goofie :picard:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I give @smitty22 his n.o. pass he can chill in the east with me or we can cruise the westbank

Daiquiris are on him though:lolbron:
smitty is broke. He buys/sells used underwear for a living and that isn't going too well in the pandemic... not that it was ever going well to begin with. He specializes in men's underwear for whatever reason.:dame:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Neither West Virginia nor Arizona were better before or after RR. Both programs had their best stretches under him. :ld:

@smitty22 showing his bozo colors in here. :scust:

Dyq53IW.jpeg