The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I got Deanie’s and the Daiquiris :cheers: and don’t be trying to come through @DropTopDoc :ufdup:

smitty is broke. He buys/sells used underwear for a living and that isn't going too well in the pandemic... not that it was ever going well to begin with. He specializes in men's underwear for whatever reason.:dame:

Whatever buys the food:manny:

We gone be at the French market grill while you on bourbon street in"them"clubs

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Neither West Virginia nor Arizona were better before or after RR. Both programs had their best stretches under him. :ld:

@smitty22 showing his bozo colors in here. :scust:

Dyq53IW.jpeg
WVU moved to a real conference, it's not like they can feast on big east schools like they did back in his heyday.

I'll give you Arizona, but it's not like they were trending upward when they fired him. Hiring Sumlin was stupid though.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I give @smitty22 his n.o. pass he can chill in the east with me or we can cruise the westbank

Daiquiris are on him though:lolbron:

i live in the East he bet not be off crowder or chef... and how you gon take him all the way to the West Bank for daiquiris, when you got some of the strongest at chef daiquiri

I got Deanie’s and the Daiquiris :cheers: and don’t be trying to come through @DropTopDoc :ufdup:

I know i bet’ get an invite or that’s both of y’all asses
Neither West Virginia nor Arizona were better before or after RR. Both programs had their best stretches under him. :ld:

@smitty22 showing his bozo colors in here. :scust:

Dyq53IW.jpeg

wvu was and always will be ok at best, except the years they had pat white, and funny after he left they looked pretty extra regular, And he hasn’t reproduced close to that high except that one 10 win season, at Arizona, and speaking off, have they ever won the pac 12 maybe once certainly not under rich rod so ultimately what are we saying here he had a good run at wvu but he’s in the long list of coaches who built their rep off a great to generationally good qb and much like the first time you hit some piff thundah pouch you been chasing it ever since

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
i live in the East he bet not be off crowder or chef... and how you gon take him all the way to the West Bank for daiquiris, when you got some of the strongest at chef daiquiri

I know i bet’ get an invite or that’s both of y’all asses
:lolbron: we going everywhere round. Bring your ass we stopping at Xavier Dillard and H.O.B.:myman:

We might take they ass to grand isle teach em how to fish:youngsabo:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s small Oklahoma football probably end up at Tulsa or some small Texas school, he got any offers ??

I googled and not really seeing anything from even small d1 schools

He got offers from drake, Arkansas tech

Looking like he goes community college or maybe like other subdivision football

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I googled and not really seeing anything from even small d1 schools

He got offers from drake, Arkansas tech

Looking like he goes community college or maybe like other subdivision football

yeah he’s lil af he’s gonna have to get some height and more rocks in his pocket