The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting question for you bruhs if you you knew you wouldn’t necessarily be ready physically for a D1 power 5 which conference would you choose

Mac, WAC, mountain west, or conference USA

and which school

@portcityplaya
@Rigby. @smitty22 @Sauce Dab @murksiderock @Lucky_Lefty @No Sleep @Silkk @Trav @Illeye buckmatic @Buckeye Fever @Trust Me @Regular_P
I’d probably go to a conference USA. Wouldn’t be too far from home with UAB. I might think about BYU just to go on that mission trip just to see what they be doing for 2 years and come back with a wife and kids :mjlit:
not gon front you got some good selections, may add Hawaii to the list, though, I’m sure a degree from uab would have probably had the droptopdoc in Med school, in that athlete transition pass along :mjlit:
Hawaii got terrible facilities. You really got to get it out the mud over there

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’d probably go to a conference USA. Wouldn’t be too far from home with UAB. I might think about BYU just to go on that mission trip just to see what they be doing for 2 years and come back with a wife and kids :mjlit:

Hawaii got terrible facilities. You really got to get it out the mud over there

:russ: Gonna go to the islands and have about 2 wives 8 kids

hmm yeah i gotta imagine it’s not much to their school, i know it’s gotta be a pain getting back and fourth during breaks, but the women probably gotta be nice

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:russ: Gonna go to the islands and have about 2 wives 8 kids

hmm yeah i gotta imagine it’s not much to their school, i know it’s gotta be a pain getting back and fourth during breaks, but the women probably gotta be nice
Gonna come back with gray hair and an attitude:russ:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Interesting question for you bruhs if you you knew you wouldn’t necessarily be ready physically for a D1 power 5 which conference would you choose

Mac, WAC, mountain west, or conference USA

and which school

@portcityplaya
@Rigby. @smitty22 @Sauce Dab @murksiderock @Lucky_Lefty @No Sleep @Silkk @Trav @Illeye buckmatic @Buckeye Fever @Trust Me @Regular_P

MAC @ Toledo

Look how many brehs (the caliber especially) who done passed through the leage came from that conf compared to the other confs. Not to mention, Toledo be out here beating big schools in their house from time to time.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
MAC @ Toledo

Look how many brehs (the caliber especially) who done passed through the leage came from that conf compared to the other confs. Not to mention, Toledo be out here beating big schools in their house from time to time.

Cute

Toledo has sent talent to the league, but realistically the Mac sends talent to the league, only school i can’t think of sending anything is ball st and eastern Michigan, hmm what that college life like ?? And you are in a somewhat bigger city than most Mac schools

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Damn thats a good question...

I'd want to go to the conference that gets the most exposure to NFL scouts, but what conference is that? The WAC maybe?

I could see myself at UAB, always had a thing for that school!

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Cute

Toledo has sent talent to the league, but realistically the Mac sends talent to the league, only school i can’t think of sending anything is ball st and eastern Michigan, hmm what that college life like ?? And you are in a somewhat bigger city than most Mac schools

I mean, when you have players like Corey Davis, Kareem Hunt, AB, and Mack who were all able to use it as a launching pad, you take notice. I wouldn't care about Toledo as a college town though. Prolly still just end up headed down to the Short (on weekends at least) on THE campus. Them Toledo/Perrysburg mf's be on some shyt.