The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worst list I ever seen. I didn’t even know Minnesota/Wisconsin was a rivalry :mjtf:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Worst list I ever seen. I didn’t even know Minnesota/Wisconsin was a rivalry :mjtf:

battle for Paul Bunyan’s Ax, i mean unless you lived in the mid west or a fan of a big 10 team you may not know, i didn’t know much about sec football til i went to school down south, i was familiar with Miami and fsu, but after living in T town i got to know it, especially the iron bowl, though when i was in school, the sanctions had gutted Bama, and auburn had rose to prominence, yall rattled off like 6 of them

Real talk does anyone remember any fl/ga moment other than when Richt sent the whole team on the field to style on Florida? i can't think of a single moment or even great game between those 2. :jbhmm:

i really can’t but it’s not like both teams weren’t good in their own right, but usually, one team is overwhelmingly good and the other is ok

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
battle for Paul Bunyan’s Ax, i mean unless you lived in the mid west or a fan of a big 10 team you may not know, i didn’t know much about sec football til i went to school down south, i was familiar with Miami and fsu, but after living in T town i got to know it, especially the iron bowl, though when i was in school, the sanctions had gutted Bama, and auburn had rose to prominence, yall rattled off like 6 of them

i really can’t but it’s not like both teams weren’t good in their own right, but usually, one team is overwhelmingly good and the other is ok

Yeah I just can't remember any of their games and I'm sure I at least started watching most of em. Lookin at the scores of their games its either a blowout or like 3 points

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Sewell and Flowe at ILB w/ Thibodeaux off the edge that's a scary sight:damn:Oregon would be a lock for the playoffs if Penei and their 2 best DBs didn't opt out.

El2lP2vXgAMlfPu