Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
Rich Rod never got a fair shake. :noah:

He coulda got some real skill position talent there if the alums weren't actively sabotaging him at every turn. They still can't stop osu but they could have at least rung up some points of their own.

giphy.gif

There is no way the rich rod era was to work, he lost major recruits, that nikka thought that 3-3-5 was going to work, we were terrible under him, and this nikka has failed miserably at every stop since wvu, he literally owes everything he has to pat white

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
giphy.gif

There is no way the rich rod era was to work, he lost major recruits, that nikka thought that 3-3-5 was going to work, we were terrible under him, and this nikka has failed miserably at every stop since wvu, he literally owes everything he has to pat white
He won three bowl games at Arizona, which is more than Michigan. He won more road games against ranked opponents at Arizona including @ Oregon when they were ranked #2 and that Ducks' squad eventually made it to the National Championship game. Tell me how that's any worse than what Michigan has achieved since he's been gone? :jbhmm:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
He won three bowl games at Arizona, which is more than Michigan. He won more road games against ranked opponents at Arizona including @ Oregon when they were ranked #2 and that Ducks' squad eventually made it to the National Championship game. Tell me how that's any worse than what Michigan has achieved since he's been gone? :jbhmm:

as an Oregon fan and Michigan fan ask yourself this why he still not at ole miss or Arizona

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
as an Oregon fan and Michigan fan ask yourself this why he still not at ole miss or Arizona
Because he's an a$$hole and he isn't a Saban level coach. All I'm saying is he had as much success or more at Arizona when you look at certain factors as Michigan has had since he's been gone. He is no worse than Hoke or Harbaugh but he never got the support those two received. From day one people were trying to get him out and undermine him at every turn.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Because he's an a$$hole and he isn't a Saban level coach. All I'm saying is he had as much success or more at Arizona when you look at certain factors as Michigan has had since he's been gone. He is no worse than Hoke or Harbaugh but he never got the support those two received. From day one people were trying to get him out and undermine him at every turn.

no worse than harbaugh, this dude still had the Lloyd Carr talent, at least that he didn’t chase off, and won 3 games his first year, 5 games his second year, and killed it his final year going 7-6 yet y’all want to act like what we have now is so much worse, you remember what it was like winning 3 and 5 games ?? Do you?? I’m not saying be ok with us losing to a deflated msu, or Franklin or that we shouldn’t want to get over the hump against osu, but let’s not have a revisionist history of what we were post Carr. Like i said before the games changed, either you are an institution or football factory and until we choose factory this is us, keep Jim, clip Jim, it does not solve that part, maybe the next guy gets us those coveted 1-2 wins that we have not been getting, you think the talent finally comes in to beat that team down in Columbus or the other top 1-5% in college football?? You honestly think those extra wins make a kid say ok Michigan instead of Columbus or Tuscaloosa??

And them bowl wins you bragging on, while he was at Arizona was against mighty New Mexico, Boston College, and New Mexico again, anytime he was at a school where shyt mattered he folded like wet cardboard, and I’ll say it again he owes everything to Pat White, because he’s been living off those years, for years