Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Given the state of the AD because of the pandemic, I don't think Michigan's paying $10 million to buyout Harbaugh's contract -- which expires at the end of next season.

You better pray the Lie-downs, your Jets, or smitty's Cowgirls hire him.

Please no.

I think his buyout is 6m. And I’m not convinced he’s not mentally checked out. I think he’ll leave on his own.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Please no.

I think his buyout is 6m. And I’m not convinced he’s not mentally checked out. I think he’ll leave on his own.

he’s probably over it, all this shyt can be a bit much, imagine a fan base that’s not happy with finally getting sustained success, but acting like we was knocking out chips back to back like mike Tyson was knocking nikkas out early in his career, pocket watching osu but the school still has morales and wants to be an institution, those days are over, you either an institution or a football factory, and until we choose the latter it don’t matter who tf is up top, like i said maybe one or two more wins a year, but not enough to probably get past osu let alone the Bama’s clemsons Oklahoma’s UGa’s of college football so does it really matter, nikkas do all this whining about Jim gotta go but then what realistically you nikkas honestly think we bout to have a shyt ton of five stars and high 4 stars on our campus ??

Last edited:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Please no.

Regardless of the figure when the AD is cutting salaries and sports, they aren't trying to pay a buyout for a lame-duck coach.

Speaking of which, you really can't recruit as a lame-duck anyway. Hopefully, Manuel doesn't do something stupid and Harbaugh gets the message...
And yet he would still be an upgrade over McCarthy.:manny:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Regardless of the figure when the AD is cutting salaries and sports, they aren't trying to pay a buyout for a lame-duck coach.

Speaking of which, you really can't recruit as a lame-duck anyway, hopefully Manuel doesn't do something stupid and Harbaugh gets the hint...

And yet he would still be an upgrade over McCarthy.:manny:
As bad as McCarthy is nooooo, and Harbaugh ain’t going nowhere. Lifetime contract on deck. Yall wanted him, now y’all stuck with him. :ufdup: