Jacksonville,Fl
El1yb-9XEAEZ-zf

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What's Wrong With Michigan?

Get this motherfukker all the way up outta here. :camby:

All of these quotes are damning as hell.

fukk.

This.

Guy.
Lifetime extension coming up :banderas:. I mean yall told me the program is fine because he is having more success than Brady Hoke did :heh:. Michigan man, Michigan coach for life :ahh: Hail to the 3rd place finishers :lawd:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lifetime extension coming up :banderas:. I mean yall told me the program is fine because he is having more success than Brady Hoke did :heh:. Michigan man, Michigan coach for life :ahh: Hail to the 3rd place finishers :lawd:

For real for real tho.. there’s ALOT of smoke right now. Somethings going on and somethings wrong in A2. A lot of people saying he checked out. And that’s cool. Then kick rocks. :yeshrug:

Let’s get this coaching search going. And if we wanna keep a majority of our recruits, then get a good ass coach in there.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Honestly, Michigan’s biggest problem is that fans, alumni and former players all think Michigan should be competing with Alabama, Ohio State and Clemson when Michigan’s ceiling is more comparable with Wisconsin.

"I think it comes down to how you run the program. If Michigan wants to be Ohio State, you have to accept that the players are basically professional athletes. No school at all, just football. Michigan doesn’t want to do that so they’ll always be a bit behind. It wasn't like that before but it is these days."

:mjpls:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I re-read that quote, and that was the weakest of all them. We put the money into the program. We’ve got the alumni. We’ve got the networking. We’ve got the first class facilities. We put guys in the league. But we’re not getting the return on investment. I got ZERO problems with people calling out the coaching staff.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

it’s true

I re-read that quote, and that was the weakest of all them. We put the money into the program. We’ve got the alumni. We’ve got the networking. We’ve got the first class facilities. We put guys in the league. But we’re not getting the return on investment. I got ZERO problems with people calling out the coaching staff.

all that shyt is relative, you want to change the tide, convince (read pay) some top kids to come to AA and others will follow, I’m sure winning helps, but money talks bullshyt walks because we watched ole miss, and unc have ridiculously amounts of talent and it just came down to coaching, but talent can often times overcome incompetence at coaching( I’m talking about you Kirby)

talent will get you in the top 10% of cfb, coaching&talent gets you in the top1-5%