The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
without the other 25 NFL talents from last Iron Bowl, Im hoping we can defend that guy better. shyt was nightmarish trying to defend those 4

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
without the other 25 NFL talents from last Iron Bowl, Im hoping we can defend that guy better. shyt was nightmarish trying to defend those 4
Yea one of the freshman WR probably Javon Baker might have to step up but Metchie is legit and I like Slade in the slot. Wish we could've got JJ Pegues or Brandon Frazier with all the 2 TE stuff we are running we got nothing but scrubs there smh

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
And Brandon Frazier's brother, Dylan, is gonna be a top DL recruit in 2022. I wanted him and Pegues so bad:francis:

Not sure why he's ranked so low rn but he's gonna explode. His sophomore tape is better than a lot of the 2020 guys I watched and he already looks the part and producing at a high level in Texas HS football

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc @Trust Me what’s the story with this Shoops guy ( safeties coach i think) not coaching since August but still being able to recruit? Word on them scUM streets is players he recruiting just finding out he not actually coaching and are like :wtf:.

giphy.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@DropTopDoc @Trust Me what’s the story with this Shoops guy ( safeties coach i think) not coaching since August but still being able to recruit? Word on them scUM streets is players he recruiting just finding out he not actually coaching and are like :wtf:.

No one knows for sure. It was a bogus hire from the jump. Dude couldn’t be any different from Don Brown, and you want him to coach safeties? :snoop:

There’s a couple of rumors floating around. The two main ones I’ve seen is messin with a co-Ed and tryna offer some extra benefits to a recruit without Harbaugh knowing. And when he found out, Harbaugh :camby: his ass.

(The second one being more believable than the first cause.. have you seen the UM co-Ed’s?) :scust:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
No one knows for sure. It was a bogus hire from the jump. Dude couldn’t be any different from Don Brown, and you want him to coach safeties? :snoop:

There’s a couple of rumors floating around. The two main ones I’ve seen is messin with a co-Ed and tryna offer some extra benefits to a recruit without Harbaugh knowing. And when he found out, Harbaugh :camby: his ass.

(The second one being more believable than the first cause.. have you seen the UM co-Ed’s?) :scust:
Im a have to send this story to the Ncaa and let them investigate.Smells of corruption :scust:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a nightmare for everybody. We handled Jeudy and Devonte. Just couldn’t stop Waddle. It was a pick your poison

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I would like to take a moment to apologize to all the Bama fans for this blatant disrespect.

It was wrong and we've learned our lesson... just boys being boys... so let's not live in the past.

In these times of uncertainty we should all come together. This is an important election, so let's get out there and vote.

Thank you for your time.

:gladbron:

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I would like to take a moment to apologize to all the Bama fans for this blatant disrespect.

It was wrong and we've learned our lesson... just boys being boys... so let's not live in the past.

In these times of uncertainty we should all come together. This is an important election, so let's get out there and vote.

Thank you for your time.

:gladbron:

Nah, oily skinned Gene Chizik bout to get this work

Nick will destroy LSU. And when it’s done.....when LSUs program is ashes....then you’ll have his permission to die
200.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
TFB update on Meyer to Texas:

This past weekend, I had a chance to chat with a couple of additional sources on the matter of Texas and Urban Meyer. These conversations did take place before the OSU game.

***Received more confirmation that there has been some time of back channel communication with Meyer.

***Received additional confirmation that Meyer’s number is in the 10 million dollar range.

***Was also told that while not necessary specific to Texas, Meyer has been reaching out to some former assistants to gauge their interest in joining him if he did take another job.

***One source told me that Kerry Coombs, known for his DB development, would not likely join Urban. I personally think that’s a pretty big blow.

***I asked the source how likely it would be that Urban would take the Texas job, if offered. Was told, “I know he’s considering it but don’t think it’s a slam dunk. Money talks though, of course”.

***Did get the sense that a lot of the old guys Urban coached with were not likely to join him.

***On the Herman front, I do believe that one more loss would be difficult to come back from. The question is, what would he need to accomplish to ensure his safety. Is it getting to the Big 12 championship? Or must he win it? I don’t know the answer to that question yet.

***My suspicion though is that it has a lot to do with whether Urban is really on the table – and I believe he is.

***I am told there was some back channel talks with Mario Cristobal and PJ Fleck’s people. But neither of those names or resumes are, in my opinion, enough to trigger a move if Herman closes the season out well. I don’t personally want either hire, regardless.

***But with a name like Urban Meyer sitting out there, it’s different. The immediate impact he’d have on recruiting would be unreal.