The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Thamel eviscerated Harbaugh in his article. :picard:

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Brown would be America’s worst chiropractor, as he’s either is incapable of adjustments or flatly refuses to execute them. Over and over, rinse and repeat with no signs of progress or hope for evolution.

this right here took me out :mjlol:

a couple points on Don Brown:

if he was at some other program, with 5 star studs, he would be top 10 defensive coordinator

some of his schemes rival nfl level defenses

but this nikka is like Mickey Andrews, he was great back in the day, and typically runs through most competition (remember dons defense, usually finish top 10-15) but he’s so set in his ways that any bit of deviation from that norm is like asking white folks to accept blacks it’s just devastating

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Wasn't really a shot at Ricks, no one in college football can cover Smitty one on one.

Yea that's not a valid excuse after all the shyt y'all been talking and we all got freshman playing not just y'all

Go find me another squad that is down to barely 60 scholarship players, go find me a team that is still dealing with opt outs, we just had 2 more this week

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Both Stingley and the safety allowed that 91 yard TD catch on Schwartz too. Idk who, but one of them on that play fukked up bad

probably partially on both but that looks like a dumb play design and bad execution. Almost all zone with one receiver out, 1 of the edge rushers stunted and essentially covered the same area as Stingley and the spying linebacker. Left a safety against the fastest receiver in the sport :mjlol:

Pelini got undressed by Chad

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's wild how high and low Michigan went within a span of one week

Can't wait for 24/7 to do that "Fan Mood Tracker" vid they be doing :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only 1 of them getting in
If Clemson loses without Lawrence and runs the table theirs no chance in hell they're left out. They're likely going to have to play ND again in the ACC chip cause it doesn't look likely Miami can move up that high with the rest of their schedule.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If Clemson loses without Lawrence and runs the table theirs no chance in hell they're left out. They're likely going to have to play ND again in the ACC chip cause it doesn't look likely Miami can move up that high with the rest of their schedule.
If they lose to ND it won’t be because of the offense