The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You still got your Nike Air Monarchs on Michigan’s neck :damn:

Weak motherfukkers don’t deserve to breathe
full

Come on man you look defeated :picard:. Those who stay will be champions :mjlol:

them size 5’s
5.5 :ufdup:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Them dudes that opted out looking like the smartest mofos in the world rn
You notice none of those dudes are even commenting on what’s going on. They probably sitting back feeling bosses right now. I feel bad for Jacoby though. He probably fell out the draft by coming back.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t read a single lie in that whole write up. Harbaugh gotta go. If we lose recruits, so be it. Take the lump now and build it back up. It’s not like there’s not any talent on the roster
Year 6 and we’re talking about talent levels like he just inherited a team from a losing coach who got fired. Harbaugh gotta go. The program doesn’t even need to fire him. There’s no reason to offer an extension. Just let him go so we can rebuild for real. No more half measures or skipping steps.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I hope this lil season goes to show how hard it is to keep elite talent behind elite talent. 2010 Aub, for how lil people respect the others, was a senior-laden team, and even having a top 7 crooting class couldn't help ease that blow :yeshrug:
not to mention some of the coaching conflicts we had that off-season. Gene/Auburn tried to fukk with a good thing, looks like Ed and them ain't do enough to keep theirs