The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

If Bama and Clemson can go unchecked, then surely Thee 1st ever College Football Playoff Champions can go unchecked :jawalrus:

1y4owl.jpg

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Imagine beating your rivals every few years, only for that game to be the highlight of your season. Don’t be MSU rig dawg. Don’t act like little brother.
You’d really rather lose to your rival for 20 years straight than to basically be about .500 against your rival in those same 20 years, but those wins are the highlight of the year?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You’d really rather lose to your rival for 20 years straight than to basically be about .500 against your rival in those same 20 years, but those wins are the highlight of the year?

I know math, reality and common sense ain’t your strong suits.. but I’d rather go 11-1/10-2 and lose every year, then to go 2-10 and beat you hoes. It’s chess, not checkers.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

imagine being able to buy the best talent your pockets can swing, you are damn near neck and neck with your instate rival, and your coach throws it all away by getting in his own damn way, the fans/board gets mad, he does decent or at the very least beats Bama, then squanders it every time, they extend him, he loses, or wins just enough to not get clipped, rinse wash repeat, I’ve made peace that we aren’t dropping bags like that, so it will never be a remotely even field, it’s probably more frustrating for auburn fans because they (talent wise) are knocking harder on the door than we ever will

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I know math, reality and common sense ain’t your strong suits.. but I’d rather go 11-1/10-2 and lose every year, then to go 2-10 and beat you hoes. It’s chess, not checkers.
Auburn has done better than what you are indicating tho. They won a national championship in the past decade and went to another one in 2013. On top of playing even with their rival. scUM hasn’t been close to that.