The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
scUM fans real angry. I would be too if my rival was lapping my squad like this on top of dominating us for 2 decades.

Imagine all of that dominance with such little return on investment. (Inve$tment being the key word)

Right but the Jets are worse and who wants to work for Gase. No guarantee he's getting fired. He hired Douglas after all.

Gase is done for. Period. I’m actually starting to think they haven’t canned him yet, in fears that the team might get inspired and play well with an interim coach. They’re going full on tank mode. They want trevor.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nebraska tried to play Chattanooga this weekend, Kevin Warren said "hell naw"

Nebraska agreed to that bullshyt deal that Kevin Warren drew out, in order to play this season. I get them wanting to play, but I’m positive MTSU doesn’t have the same testing protocols as the B1G.

One thing that I WILL stick up for Nebraska for is the fact that the B1G isn’t considering the Wisconsin game a forfeit. They’re just considering it a cancellation. Why? Nebraska’s ready to play. Wisconsin’s the one with the COVID cases out of control.

You think if it was special teamers and backups that were out, that Wisconsin wouldn’t play? Hell naw. That should be an L for them and a W for Nebraska.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Nebraska agreed to that bullshyt deal that Kevin Warren drew out, in order to play this season. I get them wanting to play, but I’m positive MTSU doesn’t have the same testing protocols as the B1G.

One thing that I WILL stick up for Nebraska for is the fact that the B1G isn’t considering the Wisconsin game a forfeit. They’re just considering it a cancellation. Why? Nebraska’s ready to play. Wisconsin’s the one with the COVID cases out of control.

You think if it was special teamers and backups that were out, that Wisconsin wouldn’t play? Hell naw. That should be an L for them and a W for Nebraska.

Yeah that's part of why conferences went to a conference only schedule because it's safer to operate under your own protocols than to travel all over the country to play schools in conferences with different protocols.

Also I agree with the forfeit deal, here in Alabama if a high school team can't play that week, not only is the game cancelled but they have to take the L.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

tenor.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Shouldn’t. Be. Playing.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yeah that's part of why conferences went to a conference only schedule because it's safer to operate under your own protocols than to travel all over the country to play schools in conferences with different protocols.

Also I agree with the forfeit deal, here in Alabama if a high school team can't play that week, not only is the game cancelled but they have to take the L.

The B1G is full of the dumbest smart motherfukkers.. lemme tell you..