The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Auburn has done better than what you are indicating tho. They won a national championship in the past decade and went to another one in 2013. On top of playing even with their rival. scUM hasn’t been close to that.

Auburns stuck in CFB purgatory. Ask @Rigby. @Sauce Dab and @smitty22 if they’re ok with the product that their tigers put out on a yearly basis. Go on. Ask’em. :sas1:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Are you ok with the product scUM puts out?

The product? Yea.

Do I want more? Yea.

Can we get there if we don't participate like other top tier teams? Probably not. But we're gonna try. I'll give Harbaugh that. It seems like he's finally come to terms with the fact that his style needing changing. With Gattis calling the plays full time now, it shows me he's done that.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The product? Yea.

Do I want more? Yea.

Can we get there if we don't participate like other top tier teams? Probably not. But we're gonna try. I'll give Harbaugh that. It seems like he's finally come to terms with the fact that his style needing changing. With Gattis calling the plays full time now, it shows me he's done that.
What have y’all done in the past 2 decades that’s superior to Auburn?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Before I answer that.. tell me where I said we were superior. :gucci:
You’re out here shytting on them like they ain’t done shyt but have a little win every so often. I’m just using this as another opportunity to shyt on scUM.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The product? Yea.

Do I want more? Yea.

I think he’s found a balance to his philosophy and implementing the spread, but he finally let go of pro/rigid running scheme with taste of the spread, we are full spread with power running schemes and his pin and pull, we have some explosive skill position kids, and after much growing pain we have speed in space, we are finally in a good place, it took a while but without studs we would never make noise with his concepts alone, and with them we would be LSU under les or current uga

What have y’all done in the past 2 decades that’s superior to Auburn?

if it wasn’t for cam and a was the rb down type thing Oregon probably wins that game, but realistically they are us, in the shadow of a historical run by their rival, they have beaten them but it’s usually some serious circumstance, kick 6, cam Newton, tua being hurt, and Mac Jones still being green, I’ve never seen an iron bowl where Gus just undressed Bama, so literally it’s us, a couple different bounces of the ball and we are looking at two possible wins in our rivalry, the real difference is auburn could literally have their pic of talent, because they drop bags, Michigan doesn’t so it’s like you have the talent(more or less) it’s just Bama has more and usually more competent coaches

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ESPN said he would be available for the November 7 game against ND, but that's 9 days from now. Won't he have to quarantine for at least 10 days :jbhmm: