The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@DropTopDoc @Regular_P Why didn't yall tell me @Trust Me aka @TrustBuck was preparing to post from inside the pin or had somebody ghost writing his Coli posts?
3449fd42b79a0f9768f6ba4274a52db3.png

@smitty22 U see this shyt? @TrustBuck wasnt even gon tell nikkas he needed the JPAY hookup for some Jac Mac or nothing :gucci:

Damn and @Trust Me just posted a long article a couple days talking about how OSU fans were mentally ill. Looks like he’s mentally ill too :snoop:

Have no fear my fellow hooligans.. they got wifi in county.. :win:

Can’t be my dog @Trust Me he told me the only assassination he’s doing is to osu co-eds and recruits moms And posting it to his fans only page buckeyesluts&milfs.net

here’s some of his work

1073295.jpg

Ohio-State.jpg

f253f5ee34c2b41b98f0d03981886b41.jpg

:scust: Me personally don’t understand how he can put his lil trust me in anything associated with Ohio state, but that’s why he’s the chosen one, doing the lords work blessing these ho’s faces and bustin nuts on one buckeye bytch at a time :blessed:

:salute: Salute to trust me a real one

:dead:

Aint NONE of them chicks gettin the 3 inch pinch from your boy :ahh:

maybe 1... or 2. Yea.. 2. :mjgrin:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Can’t be my dog @Trust Me he told me the only assassination he’s doing is to osu co-eds and recruits moms And posting it to his fans only page buckeyesluts&milfs.net

here’s some of his work

1073295.jpg

Ohio-State.jpg

:scust: Me personally don’t understand how he can put his lil trust me in anything associated with Ohio state, but that’s why he’s the chosen one, doing the lords work blessing these ho’s faces and bustin nuts on one buckeye bytch at a time :blessed:

The most pristine midwestern belles in all the land, word to @portcityplaya
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Have no fear my fellow hooligans.. they got wifi in county.. :win:

:dead:

Aint NONE of them chicks gettin the 3 inch pinch from your boy :ahh:

maybe 1... or 2. Yea.. 2. :mjgrin:

the spoiler took me out :lolbron:

The most pristine midwestern belles in all the land, word to @portcityplaya
full

:francis: Ain’t nothing pristine about Columbus broads.... except this one chick from there i met in ug...her fine yella ass could get all of the lil droptopdoc but she harder to lock down then a five star for Michigan :mjcry: fukk Columbus

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
the spoiler took me out :lolbron:

:francis: Ain’t nothing pristine about Columbus broads.... except this one chick from there i met in ug...her fine yella ass could get all of the lil droptopdoc but she harder to lock down then a five star for Michigan :mjcry: fukk Columbus
Yoooo forgot a Buckeye broke your heart and took all your money :picard:. Had a young @DropTopDoc Doolittle butt ass naked on high street beggin for a ride back to Chicago :mjlol:. Now it all makes sense as to why you stan scUM :ohhh:. Now you just use to getting your heart broke by Buckeyes every year :laff:. You gotta tell that story on yalls next podcast.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Yoooo forgot a Buckeye broke your heart and took all your money :picard:. Had a young @DropTopDoc Doolittle butt ass naked on high street beggin for a ride back to Chicago :mjlol:. Now it all makes sense as to why you stan scUM :ohhh:. Now you just use to getting your heart broke by Buckeyes every year :laff:. You gotta tell that story on yalls next podcast.

It’s not much of a story, when I’m single she’s not and vice versa, or we in two totally different places, if i ever get a chance to touch down, It’s gon be mo day night raw :mjlit:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@DropTopDoc @Regular_P Why didn't yall tell me @Trust Me aka @TrustBuck was preparing to post from inside the pin or had somebody ghost writing his Coli posts?
3449fd42b79a0f9768f6ba4274a52db3.png

@smitty22 U see this shyt? @TrustBuck wasnt even gon tell nikkas he needed the JPAY hookup for some Jac Mac or nothing :gucci:

A Michigan Man like @Trust Me would know better than to post that on his main Facebook account. :comeon:

He'd use a VPN and hack into somebody's account from California and type that shyt out. :mjgrin:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

here’s some of his work

1073295.jpg

Ohio-State.jpg

Booties so flat you can write letters in a straight line on them. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
B10 absolutely blessed Michigan remembered they was allowed to use blacks at QB. PSU a 13 point dog and Mertz outta here. Minnesota looks like they back under the glass ceiling. Thought the conf would be main event status :francis:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
B10 absolutely blessed Michigan remembered they was allowed to use blacks at QB. PSU a 13 point dog and Mertz outta here. Minnesota looks like they back under the glass ceiling. Thought the conf would be main event status :francis:

tenor.gif

nikka i had to read them incomplete sentences at least 8 times to know what you was saying

:francis: I see you definitely are not an English major, and probably cheated to get out of that class

Auburn huh :mjlol: