The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
it’s not Saturday so save your shenanigans Smitty

but it’s true, Collins was actually the one really wasted, dpj and black were victims of shortcomings dpj ain’t have that dog in him to dominate, black stayed hurt and ran shytty routes,
i guess he’s doing ok in Texas so far maybe the change of scenery did him some good
Jimmy couldn’t bring the dog out of DPJ :ohhh:

This was a blessing in "the skies"
ever since some dude on thecoli posted it that way that's how i say it now
Milton was always better since thee day he walked on campus. Harbugh just stuck on a certain type of qb.
But Trust Me really really wanted Dylan over Milton :mjpls:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Oliver Martin just walked onto Nebraska, was he any good?

tenor.gif

I’m sure he’s going to make your core better, dude is a white wr, he’s probably got a bit of skill but don’t expect him to dominate

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. How can there be when one P5 and several non P5 schools aren’t even playing? shyt will hold as much weight for whoever “wins” it this year and their fan base. If it was a team I rooted (I ain’t got no team :to: ) I’d be ashamed to raise that banner. It will be as legitimate as UCFs title
Basically what everybody is gone do is if your favorite teams wins it all then there’s no asterisk. But if your favorite team don’t win it all then it’s “this shyt don’t count :damn:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m guessing Milton overtook him in camp, he always had more athletic abilities and an arm, it’s just dyln i think had a better grasp of the playbooks and didn’t treat every pass like he was trying to throw a 100mph fastball, like i said I’m interested to see what the young bull got
The white man understood the playbook better than the black man? :mjpls:
Where’d you get that information? :mjpls:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Oliver Martin just walked onto Nebraska, was he any good?

He was a mid 4 star out of high school. We liked him, but they said dude just didn't LOVE football. He got passed up by some freshman, and dipped back home to Iowa. Then he was the 5th receiver with not too many options out there, so he dipped from home. I guess he’s trying it out with you guys.

Jimmy couldn’t bring the dog out of DPJ :ohhh:

But Trust Me really really wanted Dylan over Milton :mjpls:

@smitty22 got his size 6Y’s on the left side of my throat today huh? And DPJ has no dog in him.

And why you still lyin on me? On this beautiful day we get B1G football back? :gucci: You worried about that Milton train?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The white man understood the playbook better than the black man? :mjpls:
Where’d you get that information? :mjpls:

that was the word round the campfire, i can neither confirm nor deny, but i know a big issue was touch on passes, he also had a bit of trouble reading defenses, but again I’m all in on Milton hopefully he takes us to the promise land

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Congrats Commissioner Warren. You got played

I’d take that as a positive. fukk that blonde devil in the blue dress. And fukk the administration for tryna take all the glory for big ten football coming back.

Watch multiple outbreaks happen across the B1G. They’ll ask Trump about it and he’ll hit em with the ‘nobody made them play. I surely didn’t. I didn’t even tell them they should. I was just on the conference call’. :scust:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@Sauce Dab guess who was the primary defender on Michael Thomas? Guy that had him incarcerated last Sunday?

Yeah I seen Carlton Davis had “can’t guard Mike” clamped up all game :ahh:.
I think Jamel got picked on a couple times tho

Michael Thomas was playing injured, you gon knock a man when he’s down?