The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc So is he tired of khaki's shyt and transferring or opting out of the season altogether cuz that IG post says transfer while the Twitter says opting out like he ain't playing at all.

And the kid might be decent. He should def be good for more than 10 points against Iowa :ehh:

I’m guessing Milton overtook him in camp, he always had more athletic abilities and an arm, it’s just dyln i think had a better grasp of the playbooks and didn’t treat every pass like he was trying to throw a 100mph fastball, like i said I’m interested to see what the young bull got

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Nico, DPJ, and Black had their talents wasted :mjtf:

it’s not Saturday so save your shenanigans Smitty

but it’s true, Collins was actually the one really wasted, dpj and black were victims of shortcomings dpj ain’t have that dog in him to dominate, black stayed hurt and ran shytty routes,
i guess he’s doing ok in Texas so far maybe the change of scenery did him some good

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
This was a blessing in "the skies"
ever since some dude on thecoli posted it that way that's how i say it now
Milton was always better since the day he walked on campus. Harbaugh just stuck on a certain type of qb.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

who tf is he

Wonder who they’ll have playing garbage time this year :mjlol:

I’m not sure but i think we finally taking the trash out this year,( in my mind) :lupe:

This was a blessing in "the skies"
ever since some dude on thecoli posted it that way that's how i say it now
Milton was always better since thee day he walked on campus. Harbugh just stuck on a certain type of qb.

nah, like i said in my post i think dyln got the playbook better and he had more touch on his passes Milton had all the athletic tools but he seriously needed to develop touch, kid has a howletzer for an arm, but you can’t throw every pass a 100 mph

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
it’s not Saturday so save your shenanigans Smitty

but it’s true, Collins was actually the one really wasted, dpj and black were victims of shortcomings dpj ain’t have that dog in him to dominate, black stayed hurt and ran shytty routes,
i guess he’s doing ok in Texas so far maybe the change of scenery did him some good
Oliver Martin just walked onto Nebraska, was he any good?