The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

tenor.gif

When the money call you gotta pick up

His state is literally scorched earth and all he cares about is a Gotdamn football game. The priorities of this nation are screwed up

now I read where Penn St has 50 positive cases

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
His state is literally scorched earth and all he cares about is a Gotdamn football game. The priorities of this nation are screwed up

Bruh its mind blowing.
Whole state looking like a Satan fart yet they talkin bout football. nikkas aint even got clean air to practice in yet they wanna play games.
And what happened to all the player talk about the demands they wanted. Them conferences played them hardbody. Waited em out a few weeks and all that shyt went out the window. Players missed the perfect opportunity to get some shyt in their favor yet they pissed it away cause they let these fanbases get in their head.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

yep Memphis got a high count too, but we knew this was coming as far as Cali and the rest of the pac-12

Bruh its mind blowing.
Whole state looking like a Satan fart yet they talkin bout football. nikkas aint even got clean air to practice in yet they wanna play games.
And what happened to all the player talk about the demands they wanted. Them conferences played them hardbody. Waited em out a few weeks and all that shyt went out the window. Players missed the perfect opportunity to get some shyt in their favor yet they pissed it away cause they let these fanbases get in their head.
They never had a chance though bruh, it was the illusion, them nikkas got stalled out, and here we are, ain’t no one giving up the power to the athletes

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
yep Memphis got a high count too, but we knew this was coming as far as Cali and the rest of the pac-12

They never had a chance though bruh, it was the illusion, them nikkas got stalled out, and here we are, ain’t no one giving up the power to the athletes

They had momentum, this time was better than any in history for the players. But yep they got stalled out big time

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

Yeah, I was hoping that the freshman Luke Doty won the spot. I think this was safe for them with Hill knowing the offense better with a not so normal year for practice we've had.

Going to be hard to pull for my team with a Doormat High School graduate starting at QB. His high school is the one school I hate equal to ClemsCUm.