The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
As much shyt we give the NBA for its bubble playoffs/ eventual champion, will this year's champ hold the same weight as previous years?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
legit National Champ this year.

As much shyt we give the NBA for its bubble playoffs/ eventual champion, will this year's champ hold the same weight as previous years?
Nope. How can there be when one P5 and several non P5 schools aren’t even playing? shyt will hold as much weight for whoever “wins” it this year and their fan base. If it was a team I rooted (I ain’t got no team :to: ) I’d be ashamed to raise that banner. It will be as legitimate as UCFs title

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Nope. How can there be when one P5 and several non P5 schools aren’t even playing? shyt will hold as much weight for whoever “wins” it this year and their fan base. If it was a team I rooted (I ain’t got no team :to: ) I’d be ashamed to raise that banner. It will be as legitimate as UCFs title

Ehh...only the Pac-12 isn't playing in the P5 and they haven't been a factor in the Playoff in years.

The best teams will be playing this season.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I won't go this far but there's definitely gonna be some kind of way people feel about it. I'll probably look back at it in a similar way that I did to some of those fraudulent ass BCS titles (2008 Florida :pacspit: @malbaker86 )

Even though this will still be more legit than that due to the playoff. But how the hell you gonna have some teams playing 11 games and some teams only playing 8 games. And we don't even know if any will have to be cancelled yet.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ehh...only the Pac-12 isn't playing in the P5 and they haven't been a factor in the Playoff in years.

The best teams will be playing this season.
This was gonna be our bounce back year like LSU had :birdman:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@DropTopDoc So is he tired of khaki's shyt and transferring or opting out of the season altogether cuz that IG post says transfer while the Twitter says opting out like he ain't playing at all.

And the kid might be decent. He should def be good for more than 10 points against Iowa :ehh: